Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on!

A forest mate has just said he's never heard of him and is ***** anyway?

Are we making a terrible mistake?

We must be......when the fook did you get mates ?

ahh *****. i've bet against Derby before at 25/1 . and won.

Does this mean i'm going to prison/ hell/ nottingham?

Who gave you them odds ? B4 or Sage ?

That depends on him actually agreeing terms with us. Maybe his agent is talking to Celtic as we are writing these posts

But that's irrelevant if Celtic haven't actually made a bid. They're about to sign another striker as well.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has revealed the Glasgow club are considering a move for Wolves striker Kevin Doyle.

The Republic of Ireland international is likely to be among a number of Wanderers’ high earners to be offloaded at Molineux this summer as the club prepares for life in League One following relegation last season.

Doyle, who has lost his place in the Giovanni Trapattoni’s Irish squad, almost moved to Parkhead on loan last January but the move fell through.

And speaking at a media call to announce an August 10 friendly between Celtic and Liverpool at Dublin’s Aviva Stadium, Lennon confirmed Doyle is still a possible target for the Bhoys.

Lennon, though, ruled out a move for Doyle’s compatriot Richard Dunne. The injury-prone 33-year-old central defender is a free agent after being released by Aston Villa.

Irish forward Anthony Stokes, meanwhile, has rejected terms on a Hoops contract extension.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/04/celtic-manager-neil-lennon-confirms-interest-in-signing-wolves-striker-kevin-doyle-3828349/

Everything's looking good with this and them bidding for that Balde bloke.

According To Sky Sports Derby Have Denied Making A Bid What's Going On

I think it's gone past the point of denying we've made a bid. I think we're just trying to keep it on the down-low, making other teams who might be interested think they've got longer than they actually have. And before they realise, he's holding up a Derby shirt in front of a load of photographers.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has revealed the Glasgow club are considering a move for Wolves striker Kevin Doyle.

The Republic of Ireland international is likely to be among a number of Wanderers’ high earners to be offloaded at Molineux this summer as the club prepares for life in League One following relegation last season.

Doyle, who has lost his place in the Giovanni Trapattoni’s Irish squad, almost moved to Parkhead on loan last January but the move fell through.

And speaking at a media call to announce an August 10 friendly between Celtic and Liverpool at Dublin’s Aviva Stadium, Lennon confirmed Doyle is still a possible target for the Bhoys.

Lennon, though, ruled out a move for Doyle’s compatriot Richard Dunne. The injury-prone 33-year-old central defender is a free agent after being released by Aston Villa.

Irish forward Anthony Stokes, meanwhile, has rejected terms on a Hoops contract extension.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/04/celtic-manager-neil-lennon-confirms-interest-in-signing-wolves-striker-kevin-doyle-3828349/

Everything's looking good with this and them bidding for that Balde bloke.

This is the same paper that said we wanted Michael Owen. Don't believe anything this paper says.

I think it's gone past the point of denying we've made a bid. I think we're just trying to keep it on the down-low, making other teams who might be interested think they've got longer than they actually have. And before they realise, he's holding up a Derby shirt in front of a load of photographers.

LET'S HOPE

This is the same paper that said we wanted Michael Owen. Don't believe anything this paper says.

Fair enough. There are other publications saying the exact same thing though. I just googled "Celtic Kevin Doyle" and chose the first one.

Archived