Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll play devils advocate and say I'll be VERY surprised if we signed him - I'm already getting Waghorn printed on the shirt, did someone mention Aidy White too? 

:rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I think we will end up with Waghorn - and he'll be a good signing! 

Can't see Russell coming to Derby. I reckon he'll be off to Celtic or somewhere on the continent. Would be a terrific singing though.

I don't come on here much so I don't know if anyone's summarised the player and I can't be bothered scrolling through the pages. He's an excellent prospect. Similar type of player to Ward - can either play through the middle or outwide - but he's a better player than Ward is.. I think he could be be the perfect partner for Sammon. He's got everything. He's pretty quick, very good in the air for someone his size and he's scored some very good headers (see video), good with both feet, will run at defenders and he can score goals. Although his scoring record isn't overly impressive it's mainly due to him playing outwide, he's much better through the middle.

(

)

Archived