Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That made me laugh. Just randomly bumped into Russell.

Those ITK accounts are embarrassing

He's just said Russell's agent couldn't have been talking to us because Russell was at a leaving due... what kind of agent doesn't know that he and his kind can act as a representative during talks?  :lol:

I think embarrassing is an understatement...

@itk_dcfc: He could have been down for any reason. Talking to derby officials and reporting back to Russell may possibly be one. I have done that a lot

So why the hell did you just completely rule out the fact that he was down here for talks?

That's what I was just thinking. He is saying that they had a pint a few years back now. Its getting a bit cringe.

That's what I was just thinking. He is saying that they had a pint a few years back now. Its getting a bit cringe.

I agree, bit cringey.

Not a thing he's tweeted suggests he knows loads of stuff, but hey, if he likes pretending to know all this stuff fair play to him. 

Why can't we just bid what they are asking? Get a decent striker and do well this season and the money will pay it's self back!

If only it were that simple. Johnny Russell isn't being sold at tesco in Dundee you know!

Why can't we just bid what they are asking? Get a decent striker and do well this season and the money will pay it's self back! 

Maybe because they are asking too much and there might be cheaper/better alternative solutions.

Davenport ram phewwwww thought I was going mad...

I also thought the summer transfer window reopens on 1 July for English and Scottish prem clubs, but the clubs can agree and announce signings before then :)

International transfers is 1st of July (for players transferring associations - Eg.Scotland to England)

For players moving within associations (English clubs to English clubs) they can be done when both teams have completed the seasons fixtures - like us signing Martin.

If you look at other countries windows Finland have a window from January to March I think - they could buy players from England in March because their window is open, even though our window is shut.

Archived