Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one have been very critical of this board but i must give them credit for this signing. He has a growing reputation and has not cost a fortune. We may not finish any higher next season but this signing at least suggests that the board are finally interested in what happens on the pitch. It is a boost for our long suffering supporters and should make the club more attractive to other potential signings. Here's hoping we can now hold on to our better players and give it a go next season. COYR's

Hi all DCFC fans, Dundee United fan here.

Just wanted to pop on to say congratulations on sighning JR. I promise you will no be dissapointed.

I read through the whole topic &  i can see you really wanted him too sign & i`m glad he did sign instead of warming Celtic`s bench. He has been fantastic at DU, his attitude is second to none, his commitment as well. When JR is on the pitch, you don`t always get goals but he will run for 95 mins...when he does score, there usually class :) 

JR will be a top player & if he is not a fans favourite....i will run around Derby City Centre NAKED :D ( he better do well)

I hope you guys get promoted now & i`m sure a lot of United fans will be following the Rams  very closely next season..

Good luck guys, i`m going away to the spare room to blub my eyes out :D

Just wanted to pop on to say congratulations on sighning JR. I promise you will no be dissapointed.

I read through the whole topic &  i can see you really wanted him too sign & i`m glad he did sign instead of warming Celtic`s bench. He has been fantastic at DU, his attitude is second to none, his commitment as well. When JR is on the pitch, you don`t always get goals but he will run for 95 mins...when he does score, there usually class :)

JR will be a top player & if he is not a fans favourite....i will run around Derby City Centre NAKED :D ( he better do well)

I hope you guys get promoted now & i`m sure a lot of United fans will be following the Rams  very closely next season..

Good luck guys, i`m going away to the spare room to blub my eyes out 

really? you read through it all!?!  :blink:

I read through the whole topic & i can see you really wanted him too sign & i`m glad he did sign instead of warming Celtic`s bench. He has been fantastic at DU, his attitude is second to none, his commitment as well. When JR is on the pitch, you don`t always get goals but he will run for 95 mins...when he does score, there usually class :)

I hope you guys get promoted now & i`m sure a lot of United fans will be following the Rams very closely next season..

That's very gracious, thankyou.

Best of luck for the coming season.

I kept thinking the next page was the last lol...i never bothered to check at the start, i just kept going , next, next, next.....i need a rest,

How does he compare to Goodwillie?

Any reason you think he might do better in England than he did?

Bid rejected??? Yanks out!!

I refuse to believe any of this until a Dundde Utd fan comes on here, makes a really long post saying that he is joining us, and telling us just how good he is and how much they will miss him.

And then all you arselickers will give the guy 15+ likes.

That's very gracious, thankyou.

Best of luck for the coming season.

Classic arse licking.

Russell: "Derby pushed the boat out for me and made me feel wanted. There was no doubt in my mind I was going to sign. I'm delighted"

well , why couldn't you have told us this weeks ago , saved all this nervous tension ..

:angry::)

How does he compare to Goodwillie?

Any reason you think he might do better in England than he did?

We might be getting Goodie  back to replace JR.

It`s hard to seperate them in terms of effort, commitment etc & Utd fans loved both in equal measure`s tbh. Goodie, scored goals for us, deserved his move then with all the turmoil at Blackburn was left to rot. JR is a different player, the guy is  just so genuine,& hard working...a "proffesional" is probably the best way to describe him. BUT he is also a fantastic team player & scores goals...i think u get my drift. JR will hit the ground running.

Archived