Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to dampen the mood. Pretty reliable source. Might pick Derby over Celtic mind you.

Jim Spence on sausageter saying might be Kate Celtic bid if they move players out and we are expecting him on Sunday night (probably to stop him going via Glasgow)

Hearing Celtic have had a bid accepted apparently today. Massive blow for Derby.

@FL_Transfers_: Hearing Celtic HAVE made a bid for Johnny Russell and has been accepted. He looks set for Celtic now. Massive blow for Derby. #DCFC #Celtic

Pretty similar to that tweet... Don't trust twitter groups. Especially ones with 300 followers

The Sunday night bit makes sense  -   the club uses hospital facilities at night  -  usually Sunday because it is probably the quietest time, and then complete the medical on Monday morning at Moor Farm. At one time news of possible signings used to leak out from the hospital.

I just like the fact that reports have said he runs at the defense. It's a thrill watching Hendrick power through from our own half penetrating their defence. Now(if he joins) there will be another "exiting" player to watch.

One last point if someone can correct me... I swear Clough's been building a team around passing and long build up plays and from the clips I've seen, he doesn't seem intrested in that and just attacks,attacks,attacks.

I just like the fact that reports have said he runs at the defense. It's a thrill watching Hendrick power through from our own half penetrating their defence. Now(if he joins) there will be another "exiting" player to watch.

One last point if someone can correct me... I swear Clough's been building a team around passing and long build up plays and from the clips I've seen, he doesn't seem intrested in that and just attacks,attacks,attacks.

He's very similar to Ward. So however Ward integrates into the team, Russell will be the same.

Jim Spence on sausageter saying might be Kate Celtic bid if they move players out and we are expecting him on Sunday night (probably to stop him going via Glasgow)

I've always liked Kate, nice girl.........but who is she?

Celtic are currently NOT interested, fact but they could be the way people are putting it in their faces.

No, it's only at Derby County where fans think they have any sort of influence.

Archived