Rules

networker1884

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy with what? I mean, you annoyed at me for questioning the mods? Oh dear.

They're basically guidelines with the exception of:

"The moderators reserve the right to take action on things which may fall outside those boundaries."

So really quite badly thought up set of 'rules' with a safety net. Just seems some of the mods have let the power get to their heads and its a shame really. What can I do about it?

Happy with what? I mean, you annoyed at me for questioning the mods? Oh dear.

They're basically guidelines with the exception of:

"The moderators reserve the right to take action on things which may fall outside those boundaries."

So really quite badly thought up set of 'rules' with a safety net. Just seems some of the mods have let the power get to their heads and its a shame really. What can I do about it?

I'm sorry mate - did you get a ban, points, telling off, threatened for future behaviour, banned from chat or something - or did we move a post in case it crossed legal lines?

We're no legal experts here, but Daveo would be liable for any legal challenges that get levelled at the posts on here, so I for one will always err on the side of caution.

I think as long as you realise that it's not a place to put unconfirmed statements about people who have money to take you to court, then you'll be alright.

Oh, that and blatant wind up merchants. We're cracking down on them as well. We have had complaints.

I think as long as you realise that it's not a place to put unconfirmed statements about people who have money to take you to court, then you'll be alright.

Oh, that and blatant wind up merchants. We're cracking down on them as well. We have had complaints.

This whole forum is full of complaints. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> So is it ok to make statements about people who don't have money to take me to court ?

Anyone remember the DET forum?...exactly

Some may think we're being harsh, others may think we are just cnuts to be fair we're somewhere in the middle, sorry if it ruins anyones enjoyment but my plan is never to get contacted by a angry players lawyer demanding my pocket money.

For all we know Steve Davies could be on here right now reading (hi if you are)

The forum rules are pretty standard for most forums, could go into depth if it's really necessary but would everyone read them?....no sending other members nude pictures of yourself in the mirror....

Archived