Colin Gibson Leaving Radio Derby

Gary Teale

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry - yes you can, providing you play them through RM Player, which I loathe! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Have a look at the size of the files that you've downloaded - are they bigger than 1k? RM files are just links.

If you've got them as anything else though I'd be obliged if you could remember how you got them!

Oh god, I avoid the RM player too! I use MPC with Real Alternative, google for them.

I've definitely got the files downloaded, can make them available for you if you;d like them. Could have a look at converting them to mp3 for you if you really want (but would rather not have to 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />).

Oh god, I avoid the RM player too! I use MPC with Real Alternative, google for them.

I've definitely got the files downloaded, can make them available for you if you;d like them. Could have a look at converting them to mp3 for you if you really want (but would rather not have to 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />).

Cheers for that. Don't worry about the files, they're only 1k, and I'm on fibre 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Got MPC and Real Alternative up and running. Ta!

Sir Graham Richards left before he should have, and could have still be doing it.

Ian Hall was never welcome.

Ross Fletcher got better and I was sad when he went.

Ted McMinn was fun.

Gary Rowett talked sense.

Bloomers is standard to below depending on what day it is.

Ed Dawes has real passion in his Derby supporting commentary.

Sturridge talked in Cliques sentences.

Big Roger is too nice and employed part time by the Rams so cant be too objective.

Steve Cross used to help out, and was good.

Eric steel was very good as a side kick to Sir Graham.

This is only my opinion, which is in my eyes fact, but in your eyes probably fiction.

Sir Graham Richards left before he should have, and could have still be doing it.

Ted McMinn was fun.

Big Roger is too nice and employed part time by the Rams so cant be too objective.

This is only my opinion, which is in my eyes fact, but in your eyes probably fiction.

I agree, when Bloomers is commentating he never gets excited, you have to go by the fans reaction. You can always tell when we're on the attack when Dawes/Fletcher are commentating because they raise their voice and show enthusiasm. Bloomers is a like a wet lettuce. He's a good bloke though, gives good info on twitter, and he's doing the breakfast show this week.

Cheers for that. Don't worry about the files, they're only 1k, and I'm on fibre 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Got MPC and Real Alternative up and running. Ta!

The RAM files are just the 1k links but the actual RM media files I've got if you wanted them for keeps, they only come to 10MB in total though.

The RAM files are just the 1k links but the actual RM media files I've got if you wanted them for keeps, they only come to 10MB in total though.

Ooh, sound, can probably convert them after all then.

I'll drop you a PM, if you wouldn't mind mail them across to me?

Ted McMinn was fun.

Moan moan moan

You should listen to Grimsby Town commentary, you feel rude for listening in on 2 old blokes private conversation as they discuss how many sausages they have for dinner tonight, oh by the way Grimsby had a throw in anyway with the sausages I reckon I'll have a few homemade chips....

Moan moan moan

You should listen to Grimsby Town commentary, you feel rude for listening in on 2 old blokes private conversation as they discuss how many sausages they have for dinner tonight, oh by the way Grimsby had a throw in anyway with the sausages I reckon I'll have a few homemade chips....

You can't handle the truth, that's all.

Plus, they'd have fish with chips in Grimsby. Or Findus fish fingers.

You can't handle the truth, that's all.

Plus, they'd have fish with chips in Grimsby. Or Findus fish fingers.

We don't eat fish up here, apparently it's due to the hygiene standards of the foreigners in the fish factories. Every time a Captain Birdseye advert comes on TV everyone laughs at the rest of the country tucking into it's exported goods.

Archived