Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

70 I think, but FIFA says he's 5'10, when he's 6'3. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

This keeps coming up, Wigan, the Premier League and a host of other official sites keep listing him at 5'10". He doesn't look 6'3" from what I saw either. That said, he doesn't look 5'10 either. Wikipedia currently thinks he's 6'1", although it has recently thought he's anything from 5'10" to 6'3"...

This keeps coming up, Wigan, the Premier League and a host of other official sites keep listing him at 5'10". He doesn't look 6'3" from what I saw either. That said, he doesn't look 5'10 either. Wikipedia currently thinks he's 6'1", although it has recently thought he's anything from 5'10" to 6'3"...

He's 6'3, for definite.

Been looking for Wigan fans view on him, they seem fairly positive in their description!

All think he will do well in the championship, and they have mentioned that he hasn't missed a hatful of chances but just hasn't had the rub of the green as it were and hasn't had them chances.

I would be surprised, but pleased with this signing - they all comment on his work rate, effort, strength, pace and fitness... which is an essential in the championship, doesn't sound like a luke varney type... seems like he'll put himself about!

Archived