2012-13 Captain?

CumbrianRam

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyson, only reason being that he is the only one that is guaranteed to be here at start of season, n thats cause no other flucker would want him.

I wouldn't mind Bucko. Got the pride and enthusiasm.

Too many teams give it their best player whether he talks or not.

I thought being captain was about being vocal.

Reminding players their jobs in the heat of the moment. (calm heads come with experience)

Being respected and liked by teammates

And just having a bit of passion for the club your playing for helps.

Buxton ticks the boxes as well as anyone else.

But Frankie does too?

I voted 'new signing' in the the hope that we will sign a leader. Unlikely unfortunately, especially as none of our current squad are leaders.

Same here. IF we sign an experienced replacement for Shackell, he'd be the one.

Bucko has the temperaent and the right attitude to rally the troops but he imo he doesn't possess enough quality for this level to inspire those around him and lead by example. Unlike Shackell, who as one of the best defenders in the league can instill confidence in the rest of the players with a strong performace. Make the rest of the team think.. 'Nothings getting past this lad today, we can win this' ect.

Tyson, only reason being that he is the only one that is guaranteed to be here at start of season, n thats cause no other flucker would want him.

Glick said there's interest in Tyson and a 50% chance someone will take him off our hands this summer.

Of course, there’s a 50% chance that’s completely untrue and he was just trying to cheer us up a bit.

Archived