England v Ukraine

froggg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take Young off now to be honest!

1 good cross. 1 good throughball. That's it.

Like I say, if he gets it in the right areas he can deliver. But he's such a lazy useless diver the rest of the time hes more of a hinderance than an asset.

He'll probably score now, but he's still lucky Ukraine haven't scored from one of the many times Ashley Cole is exposed to unfavourable situations.

Can't believe we've gone out to blatantly get a fooking draw. With the top spot in the group still up for grabs Ukraine are there for the taking, but what do we do? Make them look like Brazil!

I think these tactics were understandable against France, but Ukraine? FFS. If we end up shipping a goal and going out I'm going to be very fooked off. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Very much against the run of play England get to half time on level terms thanks to shevchenko who is still on the subs bench.

It's just a good job Ukraine are a bit pony. Quarters will do me fine, if we can go out to Spain or Italy with a decent display I'll call it a successful tournament for a mostly young team & new manager.

The media bang on about avoiding Spain..... What about actually getting through and THEN getting Italy!!

Tbf, I think the squad know where they are currently at, but for the media?.... Well, this is the mighty Ukraine, a resilient but rather average 'also rans'.

Still, I expect England to be less wasteful over the 90mins. Still reckon 2-1.

Archived