Europa League - Bilbao fans fly to wrong country

froggg

Probably not considering the amazing sugar daddy were supposed to be getting..

Another Venkys I imagine.

How's yours going? Perhaps he'll give ol Nige money to finish 11th next year.

You lot think some one will invest in ur lot after the way you treated the last one. Plus half your grounds like a shanti town in your Nottingham slums.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot think some one will invest in ur lot after the way you treated the last one. Plus half your grounds like a shanti town in your Nottingham slums.

Very good point, £100m investment, and driven out of the ground.

One of the best nights out you'll have around the country. See what opposition fan think of Nottingham as an away day and what they think of Derby as an away day.

Sit down and behave yourself.

What on earth do you know of it? Over 10 years of absolute failure and 3 of those in League One. One monumentally stupid decision after another

He kept you in business, you would not exist if it wasn't for him putting his hand in his very deep pockets. He supplied the cash, the playing staff failed, not him.

He kept you in business, you would not exist if it wasn't for him putting his hand in his very deep pockets. He supplied the cash, the playing staff failed, not him.

No, managerial appointments like McClown and Platt, then allowing them to blow money on awful awful players failed us.

No, managerial appointments like McClown and Platt, then allowing them to blow money on awful awful players failed us.

Platt got you to 2 mid table finishes, and spent £12m on players, so over 2 years he at least got you stable, what you forget, is after that ITV Digital went pop and all the money promised never materialised and that affected a lot of clubs back-rolling staff on promised future revenue, though you finished 6th the season Platt left, so not a huge mistake.

As for SM, have to agree, strange choice, and even stranger the fact the same team played so poor.

One of the best nights out you'll have around the country. See what opposition fan think of Nottingham as an away day and what they think of Derby as an away day.

Sit down and behave yourself.

Most away teams can relate to your ground as they have **** grounds to so it's like home from home then they see us with Billy big ******** stadium and get jealous. Anyway what's wrong with forests forum does nobody talk to you or has that down down aswel

Most away teams can relate to your ground as they have **** grounds to so it's like home from home then they see us with Billy big ******** stadium and get jealous. Anyway what's wrong with forests forum does nobody talk to you or has that down down aswel

Billy big ******** stadium .. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> my god you are deluded.

They hate it because it's just another soulless flat pack , Lego land stadium that you see dotted up and down the country these days. Pride park could easily be Leicester, Swansea, Cardiff or Reading as they are all the same!

Ours is old, il grant you that but in one of the best locations (and cities 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) in the country. Nothing will change that. Unless Martha has his way of course.

There won't be a new stadium. There's no money! An to be honest I'm incredibly happy were staying at the CG, rather than some identikit legoland in the middle of a industrial estate surrounded by SUBWAYs and Frankie and Benny's. Without a pub in site.

Ah. Sorry about that.

Ah, the old argument about Stadium character. A great fallback for defense for explaining why your stadium is old and a dump. I've heard it countless times, and it has yet to convince me that that an old, shitty stadium is anything more than that old, shitty stadium.

There won't be a new stadium. There's no money! An to be honest I'm incredibly happy were staying at the CG, rather than some identikit legoland in the middle of a industrial estate surrounded by SUBWAYs and Frankie and Benny's. Without a pub in site.

Ah. Sorry about that.

There's more decent, proper, real ale pubs in walking distance of PP than in the whole of Notts.

The picture is just a classic....they couldn't be more fooked off if they woke up from a coma and found they were tree huggers 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Whahahahahahahaha.

Unluckeeeeeeee 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Ah, the old argument about Stadium character. A great fallback for defense for explaining why your stadium is old and a dump. I've heard it countless times, and it has yet to convince me that that an old, shitty stadium is anything more than that old, shitty stadium.

Come off it, Pride Park is a ****, soulless, boring stadium that looks exactly like about 10 others clubs.

I know it's Forest and we feel it's our duty to have a dig at them in any way, but I'd rather have an old, dump of a stadium that's a bit different than ours. Saying that, i'd rather watch us play in an actual park over Pride Park.

Come off it, Pride Park is a ****, soulless, boring stadium that looks exactly like about 10 others clubs.

I know it's Forest and we feel it's our duty to have a dig at them in any way, but I'd rather have an old, dump of a stadium that's a bit different than ours. Saying that, i'd rather watch us play in an actual park over Pride Park.

Weeehhaaaaayyyy finally someone takes the black and white blinkers off! Maybe you could rebuild the baseball ground. Complete with sand on the pitch and everything !

Weeehhaaaaayyyy finally someone takes the black and white blinkers off! Maybe you could rebuild the baseball ground. Complete with sand on the pitch and everything !

At least we own our own ground, the city ground is just a rented shed surrounding a city owned park, which is going to be a lot emptier next season, you never know they may knock it down and build luxury flats there, as it does look like an eyesore next to Trent Bridge, you could ground share or even merge with Notts County 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

It's souless because of the **** we've had to watch for so long. Please don't tell me u would prefer a **** ground to what we have now

Archived