No more F'ing Drums!!!!!!!

p.shilton

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's all i need, once i've heard forest are losing at home, then that can take over.

Just a shame that people aren't compelled to sing spontaneously out of support for their team and have to be dictated to by some nerd with a drum.

Just a shame that people aren't compelled to sing spontaneously out of support for their team and have to be dictated to by some nerd with a drum.

i was at bolton v spurs the other week and apart from when muamba came out, the whole of the crowd was like as you said.. singing 'come-on bolt-on' with drums...

now i havent got anything wrong with drums, just when they're over-used.

didn't a few years a go we have drummers in the corners?

i was at bolton v spurs the other week and apart from when muamba came out, the whole of the crowd was like as you said.. singing 'come-on bolt-on' with drums...

now i havent got anything wrong with drums, just when they're over-used.

didn't a few years a go we have drummers in the corners?

Yes we had drums and that was bloody annoying. Bolton fans have always been crap though, coupled with the fact that they have had a poor season. It just breaks my hear knowing that we had a fantastic atmosphere at the BBG but like many a poorly packaged box, it got lost in the move

i once went to see AS Varese v AC Milan pre season friendly, their stadium was an absolute shambles:

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/italy/lombardia/varese_ossola1

but they had proper 'supporter groups' who wore t-shirts and colours and stuff, led by one guy who sits/stands facing the crowd with a megaphone. was a laugh, good atmosphere too. no drums in site.

Archived