Black Ops 2

rynny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

I went to do my shopping last night and part of the car park was reserved for 'the rush'

WTF??! Im only a casual shooter player and not really arsed with any of them but it's not THAT good!

Zombie thingy looks good. Is it?

I'm struggling to find good games. They're all shooters. Fast paced shooting ain't my thing. Apart from XCom, The Walking Dead and FIFA this year is rubbish unless an floating gun on a screen floats your boat.

COD is ****! has been for the past 4 years

Modern Warfare 1 - 9/10

World at War - 8/10

MW2 - 6/10

Blops - 7/10

MW3 - 5/10

The new one seems alright, i'd say a 7 out of ten so far, though its barely been tested so any real flaws won't become apparent till after a few months of playing.

COD is alright. It's way over-hyped, but then there's little competition. Battlefield is fantastic, but it's not fast paced enough for some. Halo is great but the sci-fi aspect puts off some.

This one looks alright, and Treyarch always come out with zombies which is worth playing the game on its own for. I probably wouldn't touch a COD again if they released the zombies as a stand out game. Having said that, i've had a working console for about 3 months worth of the last three years, so it's not like I could play it anyway!

Archived