Rams on You Tube

StaffsRam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who remembers the old season review videos, this guy's converted and uploaded to You Tube a number of them and a few other choice Rams vids.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/nuvoix]http://www.youtube.com/user/nuvoix

Just been watching some of them. The football we were playing in TBE/Wanchope/Baiano/Eranio days was fooking unbelievable!

These will help us get through the close season, cheers for the info.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I've still got most of them on VHS but I've never been able to successfully convert them to DVD, and I can't be bothered digging the VHS out every time I want to watch them, hence these are great!

Watched the BBG one earlier as well, never seen that before. Very good watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was hoping that there might be someone on here that can transfer VHS footage to You Tube?

If so who are you? If that person exists, please reply if you would like 70 recorded Derby County Football Club

VHS tapes free of charge.So I can pass them on to you, and so the footage can be shared with all Derby County fans around the world.

If that person does not exist, then I was wondering if StaffsRam or The Abyss or anyone else on this forum would

be interested in taking them off me free of charge?

Currently the 70 recorded VHS tapes I have on Derby County Football Club, are basically sat in the loft doing nothing and will probably

waste away up there, when they could be shared with many other Rams fans on You Tube etc.

The VHS videos cover various TV channels, BBC,SKY TV etc and mainly include footage from the early 80’s onwards, up until a few years ago, when I stopped buying VHS, and no longer recording footage off TV’s etc. The videos include many live games off Sky, interviews, news clips, football focus, match of the days etc.

I have been in contact with “Full Circle Project”, a media archive project in the East Midlands, that show archive videos to a Midlands audience on all subject matters. But they are not interested in any footage that has been recorded from the TV as this will be copyright material and held in an archive elsewhere.

Anyway if that someone on here exists, that can transfer VHS footage to You Tube, and wants these 70 recorded VHS tapes on Derby County Football Club, please reply as I would be able to meet that person on Thursday August 30th at 4pm onwards outside the club shop at Pride Park,

to pass these 70 recorded VHS tapes on. Please note as I stay in Aberdeenshire, I will not be spending money on posting them, so if anyone wants them, that would have to be the arrangement, unless anyone in the area or nearby area or if anyone is up this way and wants to meet up to

take them off my hands then please reply etc.

I hope these 70 recorded VHS tapes can be put to good use, instead of all my other recorded film VHS videos that ended up in the local skip, I’m sure they must be someone out there, that wants these? and doesn’t want me to skip them etc.

I was hoping that there might be someone on here that can transfer VHS footage to You Tube?

If so who are you? If that person exists, please reply if you would like 70 recorded Derby County Football Club

VHS tapes free of charge.So I can pass them on to you, and so the footage can be shared with all Derby County fans around the world.

If that person does not exist, then I was wondering if StaffsRam or The Abyss or anyone else on this forum would

be interested in taking them off me free of charge?

Currently the 70 recorded VHS tapes I have on Derby County Football Club, are basically sat in the loft doing nothing and will probably

waste away up there, when they could be shared with many other Rams fans on You Tube etc.

The VHS videos cover various TV channels, BBC,SKY TV etc and mainly include footage from the early 80’s onwards, up until a few years ago, when I stopped buying VHS, and no longer recording footage off TV’s etc. The videos include many live games off Sky, interviews, news clips, football focus, match of the days etc.

I have been in contact with “Full Circle Project”, a media archive project in the East Midlands, that show archive videos to a Midlands audience on all subject matters. But they are not interested in any footage that has been recorded from the TV as this will be copyright material and held in an archive elsewhere.

Anyway if that someone on here exists, that can transfer VHS footage to You Tube, and wants these 70 recorded VHS tapes on Derby County Football Club, please reply as I would be able to meet that person on Thursday August 30th at 4pm onwards outside the club shop at Pride Park,

to pass these 70 recorded VHS tapes on. Please note as I stay in Aberdeenshire, I will not be spending money on posting them, so if anyone wants them, that would have to be the arrangement, unless anyone in the area or nearby area or if anyone is up this way and wants to meet up to

take them off my hands then please reply etc.

I hope these 70 recorded VHS tapes can be put to good use, instead of all my other recorded film VHS videos that ended up in the local skip, I’m sure they must be someone out there, that wants these? and doesn’t want me to skip them etc.

I have the equipment need (if not much time to do the converting!) but I doubt I'll be able to meet up then. Anyone else who can help out, at least temporarily to save them from the skip?

Hi

I am the creator of the youtube channel derbycountyvideos that has been mentioned previously.

My aim is to make available on the net every televised Derby match for everyone to enjoy. If any of you would like to contribute to this project by making available old footage I would be extremely grateful.

I am quite happy to convert any vhs tapes onto dvd for you free of charge in return.

If anybody is interested please could you pm me and we will discuss further.

Regards

DCV

I am the creator of the youtube channel derbycountyvideos that has been mentioned previously.

Guys, if you can, get the videos to DCV - he's been doing a great job and obviously has the time to do what needs to be done :-)

Keep up the good work.

And if you could make the vids available for me to download from you in high-res that would be awesome too 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived