Rams on You Tube

StaffsRam

in my defense i have alot of free time as well to do it and i can definately get up there that day i have nothing against DCV hes done great work uploading all the videos that he has done i would just love th opportunity to do it as well but at the moment i cant as soemhow i dont seem to have many derby videos on me like i used to

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Abyss - right my dad will give me a lift if you still want to do this

Hi The Abyss, You are very welcome to have the 70 VHS recoded videos, I will meet you on Thursday August 30th at 4pm outside the club shop at Pride Park.

We can simply transfer the videos from my car into your dads car. But regarding derbycountyvideos request, It would be good for everyone if you could arrange thereafter to meet up with derbycountyvideos to enable derbycountyvideos to transfer any of this footage on to You Tube, if you can't manage to transfer any of it yourself etc. I will actually be on route from Lincoln that day where I've already promised to drop off an additional 53 professionally produced VHS Derby County club videos, which will be going to the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln, so they don't go to waste either. I'll post a list of those 53 professionally produced VHS Derby County club videos on this thread, so if any one wants to go to the University of Lincoln to gain accesss to any of them, they know where they are.

Kind Regards

Inverurie Ram

and im sure you would do a great job if you had time for me i have so much free time at the moment that i need to do something with the time i have and this would be perfect for me plus everything is in my room so i dont have to worry about working out times i can do it

Hi The Abyss, You are very welcome to have the 70 VHS recoded videos, I will meet you on Thursday August 30th at 4pm onwards outside the club shop at Pride Park.

We can simply transfer the videos from my car into your dads car. But regarding derbycountyvideos request, It would be good for everyone if you could arrange thereafter to meet up with derbycountyvideos to enable derbycountyvideos to transfer any of this footage on to You Tube, if you can't manage to transfer any of it yourself etc. I will actually be on route from Lincoln that day where I've already promised to drop off an additional 53 professionally produced VHS Derby County club videos, which will be going to the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln, so they don't go to waste either. I'll post a list of those 53 professionally produced VHS Derby County club videos on this thread, so if any one wants to go to the University of Lincoln to gain accesss to any of them, they know where they are.

Kind Regards

Inverurie Ram

yeah thats fine i used to go to derby so much before i moved my dad knows exactly where to go so transfer would not be a problem and if DCV wants to copy them to youtube instead ill be happy to let him do it if i have trouble myself

Brilliant work guys! Really great.

Great if you all use DCV's account for the transfer - then we always have everything under one place?

You're all legends for doing this, Abyss, DCV, IR, etc.

I think it would be great if we could pool all the DCFC video we have it stored safely together as an archive...

I might be able to sort out hosting (would be better than only being on YT and being at risk of removal).

wish i could as i have the recources but im not sure if i can get there as i live in gosport i do however want to go to derby soon and it does take 5 hours or so to get there maybe i will be able to get a lift there so i can collect them

By car it's more like 3hrs 15 mins if you hurry

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/classic/planner_places_redirect.jsp

yeah i hope its closer to that time but with my dad driving im not sure all i know is we will be making a day of it so i will be around in time to have some fun in derby and collect the videos at 4pm

{content}
The 53 professionally made Derby County VHS Videos going to Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln on Thu 30th Aug 2012.[/indent]

1. The Baseball Ground 1895-1997 Tele Video Productions
  2. Match of the Day Derby County 1964-1989 (BBC)
  3. Match of the Seventies 1970-77 Vision Sport International
  4. Ramtastic Derby County 1971 -1976 Spectrum Sales & Marketing
  5. Derby County 1988/89 World Sports Action CBS Fox
  6. Charlton Athletic v Derby County Sat 19th Aug 1989 Freeze Frame Video Productions
  7. Derby County 1989/90 World Sports Action CBS Fox
  8. Derby County 1990/91 The Official Football League Video World Sports Action CBS Fox
  9. Derby County Official Video Magazine Season 1991/92 Volume One Utal Fisher
  10. Derby County Official Video Magazine Season 1991/92 Volume Two Utal Fisher
  11. Derby County Official Video Magazine Season 1991/92 Volume Three Utal Fisher
  12. Derby County Official Video Magazine Season 1991/92 Volume Four Utal Fisher
  13. Derby County Official Video Magazine Season 1991/92 Volume Five Utal Fisher
  14. The Derby County Story 1993 – Anton Rippon Productions
  15. Seventh Heaven Leicester City v Derby County Wembley Play Off Final 1994 Vision Sport International (Leicester City Video)
  16. Derby County Season Review 1994/95 Tele Video Productions
  17. Premier Rams Season Review 1995/96 Tele Video Productions
  18. Igor A Rams Legend 1995 Vision Rams
  19. Rams Premier Magazine 1996 Volume One Tele Video Productions
  20. Rams Premier Magazine 1996 Volume Two Tele Video Productions
  21. Derby County The Official Season Review 1996/97 Tele Video Productions
  22. Royal Performance Pride Park Stadium the story so far….1997 Tele Video Productions
  23. Derby County The Official Season Review 1997/98 Tele Video Productions
  24. Derby County Season Review 2000/01 Tele Video Productions
  25. Foxes Rammed Easter Monday 2001 Vision Rams
  26. The Italian Night Fab & Benni Live 2001 Vision Rams
  27. Super Strupar Leicester City 0 Derby County 3 Sat Feb 2002 Vision Rams
  28. Reebok Rout Bolton 1 Derby County 3 Sat Mar 16th 2002 Vision Rams
  29. Vol 1 Derby County v Blackburn Rovers Pride Park Stadium 18th Aug 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  30. Vol 2 Derby County v West Ham United Pride Park Stadium 8th Sep 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  31. Vol 3 Derby County v Hull City Pride Park Stadium 12th Sep 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  32. Vol 4 Derby County v Leicester City Pride Park Stadium 15th Sep 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  33. Vol 5 Derby County v Arsenal Pride Park Stadium 29th Sep 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  34. Vol 6 Derby County v Charlton Athletic Pride Park Stadium 20th Oct 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  35. Vol 7 Derby County v Chelsea Pride Park Stadium 28th Oct 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  36. Vol 8 Derby County v Southampton Pride Park Stadium 17th Nov 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  37. Vol 9 Derby County v Liverpool Pride Park Stadium 1st Dec 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  38. Vol 10 Derby County v Bolton Wanderers Pride Park Stadium 8th Dec 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  39. Vol 11 Derby County v Aston Villa Pride Park Stadium 20th Dec 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  40. Away Special Blackburn Rovers v Derby County v Pride Park Stadium 29th Dec 2001/2002 Vision Rams
  41. Vol 12 Derby County v Fulham Pride Park Stadium 2nd Jan 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  42. Vol 13 Derby County v Bristol Rovers Pride Park Stadium 6th Jan 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  43. Vol 14 Derby County v Ipswich Town Pride Park Stadium 19th Jan 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  44. Vol 15 Derby County v Tottenham Hotspur Pride Park Stadium 2th Feb 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  45. Vol 16 Derby County v Sunderland Pride Park Stadium 9th Feb 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  46. Vol 17 Derby County v Manchester United Pride Park Stadium 3rd Mar 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  47. Vol 18 Derby County v Everton Pride Park Stadium 23rd Mar 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  48. Vol 19 Derby County v Middlesbrough Pride Park Stadium 1st Apr 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  49. Vol 20 Derby County v Newcastle United Pride Park Stadium 13th Apr 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  50. Vol 21 Derby County v Leeds United Pride Park Stadium 27th Apr 2002/2002 Vision Rams
  51. Chris Riggott 21 Made In Derby 2002 Vision Rams
  52. Clough & Mackay Back Home 2002 Vision Rams
  53. Behind The Scenes A Week In The Life Of The Rams

Kind Regards
Inverurie Ram

thats a good list so how does this university work do they copy it or something if someone asks for them

.....The Abyss, I have no idea how they work. But I will ask the person, if it's OK if any interested

Rams fans can pop by to borrow any videos, or to obtain a copy etc I'm sure it will be ok to do so. Such person is currently out of office, and back on Wed 8th Aug 2012.

I will also pass on to you when I give you the 70 VHS recoded videos, the Head of Access & Learning person contact details, so you can get in touch with such person to make any arrangements regarding obtaining access to any of the 53 professionally made Derby County VHS Videos.

.....The Abyss, I have no idea how they work. But I will ask the person, if it's OK if any interested

Rams fans can pop by to borrow any videos, or to obtain a copy etc I'm sure it will be ok to do so. Such person is currently out of office, and back on Wed 8th Aug 2012.

I will also pass on to you when I give you the 70 VHS recoded videos, the Head of Access & Learning person contact details, so you can get in touch with such person to make any arrangements regarding obtaining access to any of the 53 professionally made Derby County VHS Videos.

that would be great thanks im really looking forward to this seeing lots of classic derby stuff while i transfer it so that it can be uploaded for everyone else to see are any of them labled or will it be a great suprise putting one in and seeing whats on?

that would be great thanks im really looking forward to this seeing lots of classic derby stuff while i transfer it so that it can be uploaded for everyone else to see are any of them labled or will it be a great suprise putting one in and seeing whats on?

The Abyss, the 70 VHS recoded videos are 99% all labled and in plastic box's with home made covers, which you can obviously update to your own liking etc.If I get the chance to do so, I will make a list and put the list of 70 VHS recoded videos contents on here.

I was also thinking, and this is just a suggestion at this stage, as I don't want to let down the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln as I did promise the person the 53 professionally made videos.

The suggestion would be for me to contact the Head of Access person on Wed 8th Aug 2012, and say that I've passed these 53 videos on to you first, so you could do your necessary uploading on to You Tube etc, and you can take what ever copies you require for your own derby county archive, and then you can deliver/post (whatever's best for you) the 53 professionally made videos thereafter to the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln, so then anyone else & the Media Archive for Central England can use and utilise them thereafter hopefully for many years to come?

That means you get access to all the videos, 123 VHS videos in total, to do your necessary work, downloading to You Tube etc and then as soon as you can, you deliver/post the 53 professionally made videos to the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln.

Clearly I wouldn't want to pass the 53 professionally made videos to you, if they don't end up at the Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln, where their is a possibility that they could be used by many and kept in a location nearer to Derby than either with me in Inverurie or you in Gosport etc. Plus as mentioned already on this thread, uploads to You Tube can be lost or taken off You Tube etc and therefore we would all want a good Media Archive for everyone to be able to use, and re-use etc. I think the Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln would be good for everyone etc, if these videos had to be used again in the future. especially if derbycountyvideos or anybody else wants to gain access to them. What do you think?

The Abyss, the 70 VHS recoded videos are 99% all labled and in plastic box's with home made covers, which you can obviously update to your own liking etc.If I get the chance to do so, I will make a list and put the list of 70 VHS recoded videos contents on here.

I was also thinking, and this is just a suggestion at this stage, as I don't want to let down the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln as I did promise the person the 53 professionally made videos.

The suggestion would be for me to contact the Head of Access person on Wed 8th Aug 2012, and say that I've passed these 53 videos on to you first, so you could do your necessary uploading on to You Tube etc, and you can take what ever copies you require for your own derby county archive, and then you can deliver/post (whatever's best for you) the 53 professionally made videos thereafter to the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln, so then anyone else & the Media Archive for Central England can use and utilise them thereafter hopefully for many years to come?

That means you get access to all the videos, 123 VHS videos in total, to do your necessary work, downloading to You Tube etc and then as soon as you can, you deliver/post the 53 professionally made videos to the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln.

Clearly I wouldn't want to pass the 53 professionally made videos to you, if they don't end up at the Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln, where their is a possibility that they could be used by many and kept in a location nearer to Derby than either with me in Inverurie or you in Gosport etc. Plus as mentioned already on this thread, uploads to You Tube can be lost or taken off You Tube etc and therefore we would all want a good Media Archive for everyone to be able to use, and re-use etc. I think the Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln would be good for everyone etc, if these videos had to be used again in the future. especially if derbycountyvideos or anybody else wants to gain access to them. What do you think?

its a good idea but it may be better giving the professional ones to the uni and everyone to see if they can get copies off them as ive never been to lincoln and i think its a little way away from me and im not sure if i could get up there again any time soon and it would be a fortune to post so it may be easier to give them the professional videos

its a good idea but it may be better giving the professional ones to the uni and everyone to see if they can get copies off them as ive never been to lincoln and i think its a little way away from me and im not sure if i could get up there again any time soon and it would be a fortune to post so it may be easier to give them the professional videos

Ok The Abyss, that's fine, I'll stick to my original plan and drop the 53 professionally made videos off with the the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln and pass you on the person contact details.

If i get chance to do so, I will make a list and put the list of 70 VHS recoded videos contents on here and then look forward to dropping the 70 VHS recoded videos, labeled and boxed to yourself on Thursday August 30th at 4pm outside the club shop at Pride Park.

Ok The Abyss, that's fine, I'll stick to my original plan and drop the 53 professionally made videos off with the the Head of Access & Learning, Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln and pass you on the person contact details.

If i get chance to do so, I will make a list and put the list of 70 VHS recoded videos contents on here and then look forward to dropping the 70 VHS recoded videos, labeled and boxed to yourself on Thursday August 30th at 4pm outside the club shop at Pride Park.

thats fine im looking forward to it also gives me a chance to go to derby for the day which i dont get to do as often as i used to

I am quite happy to digitise the professional videos for you. I can take the original tapes to M.A.C.E afterwards for you as I regularly go to Lincoln University because my daughter is studying there.

I am led to believe but not 100% cerrtain that once they are in their posession, if anybody wants to view them they will burn them onto a dvd for you. However, they have to get permission from the original copyright holder to do so.

If this is the case then it may be better to digitise them first before they end up at Lincoln.

Hi derbycountyvideos, You are also welcome to meet me at Thursday August 30th at 4pm outside the club shop at Pride Park. Derby. I will pass the 53 professional videos to you so you can digitise them and then pass them on to Media Archive for Central England, at the University of Lincoln thereafter. If you can't make this date and time, then they'll be dropped off at the University of Lincoln before I get to Derby to meet The Abyss to pass on the 70 recorded videos as planned.

Archived