Hoddle for England?

MuespachRam

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Glenda has thrown his hat into the ring regardign the England job.

Whilst I would agree that he should never ever have been sacked in the first place, we don't want him back there again now surely? (better option than 'arry though!)

who would you want? it may make the FA's job easier? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

i cant see any ambition for England to do anything in the euros , otherwise there would have been a appointment already to get the squad ready changed and adapted to the new managers way of playing, Redknapp, Hodgson or who ever can come in give 1 training session before the euros and do anything in the tournement, for this reason i expect pearce to take England to the euros then when we mess up the f.a can fall back on the "now a new manager is here the next tournement will be different" story

I can remember the draw in Italy when we qualified for France '98, and Ince (covered in blood and guts) bust in on a live interview with a 'buzzing' Hoddle, and Ince screamed at him "We f*cking did it mate!".

Would I want that passion back? F*ck yeah!

I look back onthe Hoddle years with fondness, however, having just read Matt Le Tissier's autobiography I would be worried about how he would man manage our current crop of prima donnas

Archived