Pop Quiz

sage

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I haven't got my football manager database infront of me..

I'd probably go for a Burton lad upfront.. I just looked at a few stats, and he's scored a few goals in a struggling team.. Yes, Billy Kee, that's his name, I'd sign him.. Afterall he scores goals, so he must be good right?

Liam Hearn, he's non-league just how we like em, been around the local clubs, Hucknall, Eastwood & Alfreton, hasn't played for Burton yet tho. The lad can score goals 26 in 35 for Grimsby this season.

Wouldn't cost much either as Grimsby like to give away players so we'd have enough change to sign Lewis Mcgugan as well.

Liam Hearn, he's non-league just how we like em, been around the local clubs, Hucknall, Eastwood & Alfreton, hasn't played for Burton yet tho. The lad can score goals 26 in 35 for Grimsby this season.

Wouldn't cost much either as Grimsby like to give away players so we'd have enough change to sign Lewis Mcgugan as well.

\Good player, but not at Championship standard

\Good player, but not at Championship standard

But I has only got 500k to spend? give me double and I'd start looking abit higher. I know we can raise funds by selling but our squad is tiny as it is, Green will be leaving for nowt as well, can't afford to sell anyone so sharrup moaning and give Hearn your support.

Unfortunately I now think the majority of next seasons budget will be spent on a replacement for Barker. This may not go down well but I thought Luke Chambers looked a very good centre half last season, reckon he might be out of contract in the summer too.

I know they said a striker was priority for next season but with Theo and Davies in form and Tyson as back up (think he must improve next season) then I think they will look to strengthen other areas.

Unfortunately I now think the majority of next seasons budget will be spent on a replacement for Barker. This may not go down well but I thought Luke Chambers looked a very good centre half last season, reckon he might be out of contract in the summer too.

I know they said a striker was priority for next season but with Theo and Davies in form and Tyson as back up (think he must improve next season) then I think they will look to strengthen other areas.

Just checked and Luke Chambers will be available on a free at the end of the season., anybody think he would be worth chancing or have we already had our pants pulled down taking Forest rejects this season?!

Just checked and Luke Chambers will be available on a free at the end of the season., anybody think he would be worth chancing or have we already had our pants pulled down taking Forest rejects this season?!

Agree chambers would be decent on a free but i'm not sure we do need a centre half as much as we think.

Buxton seems to be doing ok plus o'Brien will be back and also with Brayford back Naylor & Shackell could be a decent pair.

Don't get me wrong i'm all for strengthening the squad but would prefer to get a couple of creative type players.

Talking of out of contract forest players that mccleary could do a job on the right for us!

Chambers is *****. Forest fans hate him. Useless piece of **** i don't want any more of their players. Apart from, Mccleary, mcguagan and Tudgay. And maybe Majewski as well.

Not heard much about him this season but in the previous season he looked very good. Why would we want Mcgugan and Majewski who can't even get in their team and Tudgay who has a much lower scoring rate than Davies and Theo?

Not heard much about him this season but in the previous season he looked very good. Why would we want Mcgugan and Majewski who can't even get in their team and Tudgay who has a much lower scoring rate than Davies and Theo?

I dont. I was joking.

Archived