What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

My mates met them on a night out recently, really nice guys. Best thing to come out of Kettering since I left for uni.

Aye their class. My mates sort of heavily involved on the northants music scene and has seen them countless times; he reckons they could be huge if they keep themselves reasonably grounded. 

Aye their class. My mates sort of heavily involved on the northants music scene and has seen them countless times; he reckons they could be huge if they keep themselves reasonably grounded. 

Hey I like that, never heard of them before but get the feeling (just from that song) that they could make some anthems! Thanks mate.

Really wish they'd stopped after the 2nd/3rd album, they're embarrassing now  :(

Fourth one wasn't too bad, but yep, those first three albums were mint, absolute quality.

Problem was, Fran Healy overcame his clinical depression...then had nothing to write about.

You know you've turned sh1te when you've gone from a post-Britpop band into something even most dads won't touch with a barge pole.