Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hold on, you have to pay tax to be buggered by t'HRMC?

Ahh, not in such terms my good man.

Going on a course for two days to do with ma' business you see. Happens to fall on the day I was going to be playing on a poker game with a £200 buy in payed for me.

sadface.

Ahh, not in such terms my good man.

Going on a course for two days to do with ma' business you see. Happens to fall on the day I was going to be playing on a poker game with a £200 buy in payed for me.

sadface.

Is this course in a leisure centre hall?

Damn pyramid schemes.

Is this course in a leisure centre hall?

Damn pyramid schemes.

This course is indee........I mean........no.

Somewhere up in Derby. If it's anything like the Princes Trust course, atleast they'll be putting on a lovely spread.

Even if the plastic container defeated me. Never good to be defeated by a sandwich when you're proposing a business idea.

I believe this information is old.

Sven plays for Borussia Dortmund, played 50 games for them thus far. He also has a cap for Germany.

Lars plays for Bayer Leverkusen and has played 47 games for them. He is yet to be capped by Germany.

As for the birth dates... Go to bed son, its been a long night.

Suddenly you're all experts on the Benders.

With knowing nothing about David Carney....what about David Carney?

A 27 year old left back with Premiership experience with Blackpool (well 11ish games), ended last season injured. Has experience in the Championship with Sheffield United and Norwich. Played in Holland for a year, Aussie international.

Surely this guy is worth a trial?

But as I said at the beginning I know nothing about the player so maybe he is just pure garbage... :confused:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1065361/Carney-weighs-up-offers

Some of the comments are quite funny at the bottom of the article linked above.

I think having a look at Leicester side today could open up a few doors in terms of transfers and loans,

Waghorn and Wellens to Derby, season long loans!

would sure us up in one quick swoop, potentially a demon infront of goal who we've been chasing for long and Wellens who last season was one of leicesters best players has been pushed out by 3 incoming centre mids and not to mention Abe and King who are already there.

Wellens would be a no way Pedro...why?...just been named Leicester captain.

Odd considering their options, whats the point in Michael Johnson being there? also anyone notice ANDY KING was on the bench, absolutely outstanding prospect and he wasn't first choice, i would cut my left arm off to see him at Derby..

[sIZE=1]not literally, so nobody ask..[/sIZE] :rolleyes:

...if Hull and Ipswich can afford him, why can't we?

Jimmy Bullard is a quality,creative player, who is available...buy him or loan him.

As mentioned in the thread you started, his wages are HUGE He'd probably be on double our highest earner if he took a big pay cut to join us. Financially a definite no for me.

...if Hull and Ipswich can afford him, why can't we?

Jimmy Bullard is a quality,creative player, who is available...buy him or loan him.

Bullard makes 45 000 a week. Hull would love to get rid of his wages but they can´t.

Archived