Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[sIZE=7]Go and get David Jones to sit in front of the back four and pass the other teams off the park[/sIZE]

20k wages x 52 = 1,040,000 signing on fee of 500k

Total spend of 1.5 million.

Eustace 10k a week (according to Alex) = 520k

Transfer fee of 500k-750k = 1-1.25 million

aint much difference is there?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[sIZE=7]Go and get David Jones to sit in front of the back four and pass the other teams off the park[/sIZE]

20k wages x 52 = 1,040,000 signing on fee of 500k

Total spend of 1.5 million.

Eustace 10k a week (according to Alex) = 520k

Transfer fee of 500k-750k = 1-1.25 million

aint much difference is there?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Would love Jones, but what if he wants a 2 or even 3 year contract. Bit more of a difference

Would love Jones, but what if he wants a 2 or even 3 year contract. Bit more of a difference

My plan would involve selling him next August for 1.5 million.

Then i'd play Hendrick and Bailey after another years experience and get myself half a goalscorer.

Just a thought as we are after another forward before the start of the season, wouldn't Danny Welbeck from Man Utd be a decent prospect on loan that is? As he was on loan to someone in the Championship last season but it passes my mind who it is at the moment. Plus he has been scoring the odd goal while on tour with Man Utd in the states.

Just a thought as we are after another forward before the start of the season, wouldn't Danny Welbeck from Man Utd be a decent prospect on loan that is? As he was on loan to someone in the Championship last season but it passes my mind who it is at the moment. Plus he has been scoring the odd goal while on tour with Man Utd in the states.

Welbeck was at Sunderland wasn't he? I don't think he would come down to the championship, I think we may take Bueno back, or perhaps Alex Nimley from Mancity, we were after him last season!

Welbeck was at Sunderland wasn't he? I don't think he would come down to the championship, I think we may take Bueno back, or perhaps Alex Nimley from Mancity, we were after him last season!

Oh right I am sure he was playing for a Championship team towards the end of last season as I can remember seeing him at PP. Plus Wellbeck might take a step down just to get games but he is good enough to play in the premiership.

With regards to Bueno I think which should try someone else, someone who can fit into the DM slot if anything who is pretty strong.

Oh right I am sure he was playing for a Championship team towards the end of last season as I can remember seeing him at PP. Plus Wellbeck might take a step down just to get games but he is good enough to play in the premiership.

With regards to Bueno I think which should try someone else, someone who can fit into the DM slot if anything who is pretty strong.

I think you might be thinking of the year before, he was on loan at Preston

Think there is no chance of Clough taking Bueno back as the final striker in the squad. We still don't have an out and out striker but a bunch of players who can rotate positions. Thats still a key position we need strehgthening at.

The DET mentions that the club are still looking at cover for the full back positions, so that would probably be a loan move, with someone who can play on either flank.

Think Riggott may well be signed but looks like he won't be ready for a few weeks yet. Could be Anderson and Brayford at centre back on the opening day!

The Eustace deal has collapsed as we know, so that is the key position needing filling. We will get someone in eventually but who now ?

The DET was saying that we might be interested in Oakley even as the club was officially denying it had made an offer for him. Bailey can play there. Bryson probably has the ability to take on the role as he is box to box type midfielder, but its not his ideal position. Probably might be the best square peg to fit into the missing round hole.

Bryson has the same passing ability as Bailey, but a bit more experience.

Hendrick is another back up option but these guys have hardly any experience at this level.

Suggestions:

Matthew Briggs - Already been mentioned, could be available for loan at left back with a recall clause in there. He could use the first team football i'm sure.

Jay Spearing - Loan deal would seem more feasable given the fact they've signed Henderson. Admittedly it's a bit of a long shot but he's an option for defensive mid.

Shaun Derry - Won't be needed at QPR after long, they're sure to want someone quicker for the PL. He'd be ideal for us though, probably sign him for £400k, Leacocks probable sale would cover that.

Nile Ranger - Loan deal maybe? Busy enough for this league, although his background is a little iffy. Reminds me of Robinson and Kuqi though in the fact that he misses the simple chances. A short loan to watch him might be an idea.

This pre-season has been disrupted but one bonus has been O'Brien. Another has been Ben Davies. Also Callum Ball has done ok.

The players we already have, have responded.

I think we've done enough this summer to not need a demand for alot more players now....the next stage of buying can wait till next year.....there are still a few good young players around that we could sign up though

http://static.givemefootball.com/gmf/files/27/27ca455e-5939-4199-83a8-76e50155d36d.633536353700000000

Josh Wright - DM - not gone anywhere yet...still available on a free

I have mentioned Josh Wright a couple of times. A bit similar to Bailey, but bigger. Maybe not quite what NC is looking for, but an excellent player in my view.

if he's an excellent player,then he's definitly not what Clough is looking for :)

Archived