the red scum just 24hours away

B4ev6is

it is a shame i liked him but bryson is good player and i would not mind more players like him coming into the club. but you also need someone who can mix it up as well. i think we should give mason bennet a game tommrow night or at least have him on the bench

just no mate.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work in Notts so I was hoping for a bit of banter today, found out yesterday almost everyone I work with don't live in Notts and aren't red dogs. Says a lot about employment in Nottingham though... Can't wait for tonight now! Not sure I'll be on the ball at work today.

I work in Notts so I was hoping for a bit of banter today, found out yesterday almost everyone I work with don't live in Notts and aren't red dogs. Says a lot about employment in Nottingham though... Can't wait for tonight now! Not sure I'll be on the ball at work today.

Lots of people in Notts don't go to watch Florest though?

Fielding

Green

Barks

Shacks

Roberts

Bavies

Bryson

Hendrick

Tyson

Savies

But wait Mr T, you haven't picked enough players there, you are a man short....surely you are not suggesting that we only play with 10 men...? That would be crazy???? Ha ha ha

10 men......you bunch of horrible stinky inbred ferret touching momma banging bog smashinng freaks.

But wait Mr T, you haven't picked enough players there, you are a man short....surely you are not suggesting that we only play with 10 men...? That would be crazy???? Ha ha ha

10 men......you bunch of horrible stinky inbred ferret touching momma banging bog smashinng freaks.

a cunning plan...

Oh did I only pick 10 lol, I suppose I felt it was only fair!!

Archived