the red scum just 24hours away

B4ev6is

hey i am asking every single derby fan to stand as one and really get beinde the lads, the north stand and east stand to stand up all game long and lets create a really noise inside of pp, and cheer our lads on to victory and possible top 10 finnish. but i think the lads will feed of us if we stand by them they will stand by us i just hope they know how much this win means to us, losing to the red scum is not a option. lets make a sea black and white with scarves and flags even black and white balloons.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i am asking every single derby fan to stand as one and really get beinde the lads, the north stand and east stand to stand up all game long and lets create a really noise inside of pp, and cheer our lads on to victory and possible top 10 finnish. but i think the lads will feed of us if we stand by them they will stand by us i just hope they know how much this win means to us, losing to the red scum is not a option. lets make a sea black and white with scarves and flags even black and white balloons.

I can't stand up for the whole game sorry.

i'm recovering from a broken spine!

And I wouldn't be too pleased if EVERYBODY stood up in front of me.

it is a shame i liked him but bryson is good player and i would not mind more players like him coming into the club. but you also need someone who can mix it up as well. i think we should give mason bennet a game tommrow night or at least have him on the bench

Archived