Black and White Thursday v Leicester

therams69

Hi all,

Our next home game is v Leicester City on a Thursday night live on Sky Sports.

Lets declare this game a 'black and white' Thursday.

ALL bring black and white scarfs and fly them proud.

Leicester will be doing the same with there scarfs as the club have been giving them out free so expect to see 3000 going for it. We need to counter this.

Get this message passed everywhere!!

Come on, together we are DERBY. Black and White and PROUD.

Nick

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good man Nick

I have got the entire group of 34 lads who were let down by the pathetic decision to postpone the red dog game coming over to my house to watch this next Thursday...everyone make this look spectacular..

Up the Rams

Will you be over for the red dog match? did the club train or airline offer owt?

Will you be over for the red dog match? did the club train or airline offer owt?

The very kind people at Bmi Baby offered to stump up 50% of the cost of any air fare.....we are still waiting to hear from the club...bit surprised to be honest, I thought they would be all over it for the cheap publicity... ?

All good stuff Nick and as usual for all us faithful followers the pre match nervous apprehension will build....let's hope the performance on the pitch is just as energised!!

For the first time in a long, long time I'm simply not bothering to go tonight. Thursday night is a stupid night for football, it's the hardest day of the week for one reason or another for me to get out, I'm fed up at the way we're playing and I just can't get myself excited enough to make the extra effort and meet the extra cost that is required for me on a Thursday and go. So Sky win, I'll be in my armchair.

Archived