We only had ten men banner

therams69

H&S can appear a touch much sometimes, but thems the rules.

Unlikely to happen but a stray spark could come from a dodgy speaker somewhere above our heads, summat like that. It would be enough for an unfireproofed flag to ignite.

Just sayin...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlikely to happen but a stray spark could come from a dodgy speaker somewhere above our heads, summat like that. It would be enough for an unfireproofed flag to ignite.

Just sayin...

You have been watching final destination to much lol

Just sayin...

If my auntie had a tally wacker, she'd be my uncle.

Just sayin...

And then what? It would be stamped on and put out, net result, a singed banner, someone with a slightly hot foot (possibly irreparable damage to their footwear if our hero was wearing crepe or gum soled shoes) and that's it.

All a huge ball ache caused for no good reason by our Health and Safety killjoys team.

And then what? It would be stamped on and put out, net result, a singed banner, someone with a slightly hot foot (possibly irreparable damage to their footwear if our hero was wearing crepe or gum soled shoes) and that's it.

All a huge ball ache caused for no good reason by our Health and Safety killjoys team.

Ridiculous as it may seem - there's no saying things like that can't happen. Untreated materials particulaly something like flag material will go up in a quick fireball. Then what? Panicking fans. Fans with varying degrees of burns putting the entire blame on the club and laying law suits down.

They can't let that happen because of the duty of care regs and countless other laws.

Boring yes. But true.

Ridiculous as it may seem - there's no saying things like that can't happen. Untreated materials particulaly something like flag material will go up in a quick fireball. Then what? Panicking fans. Fans with varying degrees of burns putting the entire blame on the club and laying law suits down.

They can't let that happen because of the duty of care regs and countless other laws.

Boring yes. But true.

To quote the great Gene Hunt, if I ever thought like that, i'd never fart for fear of sh*tting myself.

H&S is the biggest load of ******** ever. Can we have an end which is sold on a "at your own risk" basis so I can sit stand with like minded people who don't give a toss. Flagpoles, unfireproof flags, standing and alcohol all allowed.

To quote the great Gene Hunt, if I ever thought like that, i'd never fart for fear of sh*tting myself.

I know what you mean but I don't make the rules (and having to do risk assessments for every little thing is tedious too). But thems the rules.

H&S is the biggest load of ******** ever. Can we have an end which is sold on a "at your own risk" basis so I can sit stand with like minded people who don't give a toss. Flagpoles, unfireproof flags, standing and alcohol all allowed.

If only we could. I could sit at the back and smoke a fag in peace.

Archived