Does it get rowdy, AKA loud or noisy..

Who runs it

When and where do they pick you up..

Anything else i need to know

cheers

No.

DCFC.

Pride Park.

Under no circumstances use it unless it's a final resort.

No.

DCFC.

Pride Park.

Under no circumstances use it unless it's a final resort.

Okay, cheers, Why under no circumstances use it?.. it's cheaper than the train and will get me there and back..

and im Autistic so not very good with stuff in general..

In general it's a horrible experience. You pitch up outside the ground only about an hour beforehand, you don't see anything of the town or city you're in, you leave immediately after the final whistle, the chances of you sitting with your mates are pretty low unless you get to Pride Park an hour before the bus leaves, you sometimes don't stop even if it's for a game like Millwall, or Bristol City, there's no leg rooom and it's just really boring to be honest.

Some people might like it, but i've not used it since Burnley last season.

Okay, cheers, Why under no circumstances use it?.. it's cheaper than the train and will get me there and back..

and im Autistic so not very good with stuff in general..

Welcome mate,

I think the road rider will suit your right down to the ground, they will look after you, and you will get dropped off right at the ground, with a numbered bus to look out for on the return home.

They get there quite early, and as they say, no drink, but you can take a flask and sarnies, so if I were you, I'd be more than happy to go on it.

I went on it to the 5-2 defeat to Notts Forest last year, we were there about 1.5 hours before kick off I think!

Roadrider last year got to Watford 2 hours before kick off. No decent pubs nearby either it was so boring. The match wasn't great either. And Joe is right if you want to sit with your mate you have to get there at least an hour before or there will only be single seats left. Ginger beard man is always on it though, he's a good crack.

Archived