Roadrider

Neon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[url=http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/user/2257-neon/]Neon

hey welcome mate

I have learning differcults and dislixlay as well so i know how you feel mate. I am not very good at getting to places by myself eathier so if i was you i get the roadrider but you just keep an eye on what number you are on. but i think depands who on with you, last time i used it for the roadrider it was good for my dad meaning he could have a drink if he wants too. but we had this stuiped women all the way back like car map things just like one of them telling you were you are every half a secound well annoying, it was seat numbers on the roadride ticket seat number and what coach you are on, went to barnsley on it, and wembley as well on our promation season.

Okay, cheers, Why under no circumstances use it?.. it's cheaper than the train and will get me there and back..

and im Autistic so not very good with stuff in general..

Hello Neon, I have Asperger's (on the Autstic Spectrum) and although it is not as serious at Autism I can fully relate to anexity when using public transport etc. I have used the Roadraider in the past (only once or twice and that was a good 7/8 years ago, so things may have changed!) I found it to be alright in terms of noise and for someone with a poor sence of direction in unfamialr places the fact the dropped me off outside the ground really helped.

I just took a flask of coffee with me along with me.

Thanks everyone 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

we used to play monopoly on the odd occasion ! I remember going to Newcastle away and I had 3 hotels on the strand and the 2 others that I can't remember, near scotch corner at the time lol. Those games used to drag on and on.

Yes, you'd need a very long game of Monopoly to keep you going tot the toon haha

Archived