Ball Or Bennett

Ambitious

Ball or Bennet  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know how to create a poll on here, but since this forum is constantly falling down the same paths of lack of money, lack of management, teams not good enough.. blah blah blah

I thought I would open up a healthy debate, I think both players will eventually score by the end of the season but who do you think will score the first?

Will Bennett break the record, he has come close on a few occasions and could be called erratic and nervous when his chance has come, however Ball has rarely had a open chance but in the last few games has looked promising.

I will opt for Mason Bennett on the basis that for me he is the superior footballer, but only takes a second to score a goal!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was all about the academy strikers, could throw in a surprise in Kwame Thomas, any idea whats happened to him? same england team as Mason int he, but barely gets mentioned, has he moved club?

Still plays for under 18's, i think he is a year older than bennett and he scored for the u18's as well last week.

I went for Bennett as I think he is the better footballer both will put it in the onion bag given a chance (apart from when Bennett passed to priskin v palace) Put some rose tinted Derby till I die glasses on and Bennett off Ball will be the best partnership we will have seen in our life time!!!!

I went for Bennett as I think he is the better footballer both will put it in the onion bag given a chance (apart from when Bennett passed to priskin v palace) Put some rose tinted Derby till I die glasses on and Bennett off Ball will be the best partnership we will have seen in our life time!!!!

What, even better than tito and kenny?

ball will score before bennett, whenever bennett has a chance he seems to sky it, ball i think will have more composure as he is slightly older.

Bennetts just finding his range he'll get one soon enough 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

My hopes are on a stoppage time winner against Leeds on boxing day would be a nice way to end the year of for him

COYR

Archived