Hendrick agrees Rams deal!

Ambitious

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7362400/?]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7362400/?

Something positive that no-one can really argue with? but I bet some try.

I must admit that when I heard he had agents whispering in his ear that I thought he could have his head turned and we should be stern, whilst a good prospect he has gone off the boil and losses balls far easier than he did 2 months ago.

Still a good prospect signed for 3 years who does have the ability to step up to the premier league, can't be bad!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a long way from being able to step up to the prem my friend!! Maybe cos he was raw he played so well at the start of the season, is he even ready for the champ?? Yeah he is a decent back up player but prem?? Not sure about that

I don't understand this mentality? he was instrumental to our good run at the start of the season, now his fell in with the rest of the crowd and struggling to pick his game back up, that doesn't show lack of ability but lack of stanima, concentration, endurance and motivation which all ultimately lead to consistency which young players get.

And the premiership is hardly a brilliant standard and the gap is as small as it has ever been this year, as people enjoy so much pointing out, he has shown he has the ability to shine in the championship, now as Mary said.. just needs to work on consistency.

I wonder how much he's on?

The average Championship salary is about 6k per week so likely just under that.

Our wage bill is apparently quite strict, I'd be surprised if he was on over 4k which is top end of some championship clubs! I would hazard a guess probably 3k a week, including bonuses.

Our wage bill is apparently quite strict, I'd be surprised if he was on over 4k which is top end of some championship clubs! I would hazard a guess probably 3k a week, including bonuses.

3k a week for a 19 year old maybe good enough average Championship player.

Thats the same as the average wage for FIVE nursing sisters, funny old game innit.

Archived