Anyone with experience of following England at a tournament?

trekkie_ram

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm considering going to Ukraine/Poland to try and catch a group game with England, and hopefully another game. Has anyone ever travelled without tickets, and managed to buy some out there, or has any advice? (I've never travelled to a tournament before)

Yes, I have been to numerous tournaments with and without tickets. The major piece of advice I would give you is do not listen to the rubbish spouted about no tickets available, there is ALWAYS tickets available, always. Some are more expensive than others, but there is ALWAYS tickets.

If you need any more advice let me know I am only to glad to assist, even after your rude outburst the other day!!

I'll wait for the draw (2nd Dec) and give it some more thought. I think life would be easier if we were drawn into a Polish group. Does anyone know if Poland or [far more likely] Ukraine require any kind of Visa?

Poland - no as it is an EU country.

Ukraine - no, unless you plan to stay longer than 90 days

I'll wait for the draw (2nd Dec) and give it some more thought. I think life would be easier if we were drawn into a Polish group. Does anyone know if Poland or [far more likely] Ukraine require any kind of Visa?

Ignore the miserable sod on here. Following the national team away has given me many of my happiest moments and most treasured memories. Wait for the draw and book the flights, it will be great. Nowhere near as good as the old days, but a gazzilion times safer!!

No visas required, just a bit of cash...neither country is as cheap as it used to be...

Oh, one final piece of advice....if there is a missus trekkie, leave her at home, i have never seen so many beautiful ladies as there is in Polska..!

Archived