Harry Redknapp

MrsRam

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see HR ever being England manager now.The FA will never give him the job after this.

Shame really because I'd go for him or Martin O'Neill and I can't see MON doing it either. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

In that case....Thank god for the inland revenue...and I never thought I would be saying that!! Keep the spiv away from anything to do with the national team.

{content}
I wonder if he feels even a twinge of guilt when he reads the papers this morning stating that Pompey are pretty much gone?[/indent]

{content}
Good ol Arry.......how long before Spurs are being investigated..??[/indent]

Did you read the quotes from HMRC....sounds to me like they mean it this time.

Did you read the quotes from HMRC....sounds to me like they mean it this time.

Yep, just been reading it, i think they really could be out of it this time.

Shame really, i like Pompey, but, well, just shows you what happens when you let someone like him loose with your cheque book!!

Fair play to Harry Redknapp, I can't even get our dog to sit and beg let alone go and open an off shore bank account.

I see live tweets have been banned from the court - one of the journo's tweeted the name of a juror, apparently, he had the same name as a premiership footballer. All the same, what a knob. Spoilt it for me.

ETA; Just found someone tweeting; Pearcesport

Archived