Iranian Players Suspended, for Butt-Grabbing

Day

Two Iranian soccer players have been suspended from the sport indefinitely, fined nearly $40,000 each, and could face public lashings for a celebratory butt-grab after their team won a match last Saturday. That’s one costly pat on the rump.

After one of their teammates scored a winning goal in a 3-2 match, Mohammad Nosrati appeared to press his hand onto Sheys Rezaei’s behind as the team celebrated. Iranian officials immediately condemned the two players, describing their behavior as “inappropriate” and calling for their “swift punishment.”

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, fully kissing the scorer on the lips is fine but a cheeky grab is a crime? It really is about time the Middle East generally chilled the f*ck out- that said he did seem to be trying to insert his finger. Maybe the guy is gay and got a little over excited..... It is only a hunch but I fully expect homosexuality to carry a massive penalty (probably Death) in Iran. I love these forward thinking nations, still at least we would be rid of that ***** Graham Norton.........

So, fully kissing the scorer on the lips is fine but a cheeky grab is a crime? It really is about time the Middle East generally chilled the f*ck out- that said he did seem to be trying to insert his finger. Maybe the guy is gay and got a little over excited..... It is only a hunch but I fully expect homosexuality to carry a massive penalty (probably Death) in Iran. I love these forward thinking nations, still at least we would be rid of that ***** Graham Norton.........

yes you can be executed in iran for being a male homosexual. I suppose this is Iran and am not surprised.

Archived