Viva la Revolution - Drinks are on me!!!

TigerTedd

Hiya,

Don't know if this counts as marketing, it's not intended as such.

I'm hosting a party to celebrate the launch of my new travel agency. It's going to be a cracking night, I've lined up loads of Latin American entertainment, like Samba dancers, Latin jazz singers, and capoiera martial artists, and even fire breathers.

It's an open party, in the hope that some prospective clients might come, and the first drink is on me (with a voucher, which you can get from the event page on Facebook - www.facebook.com/LatitudeJourney). So you're all most welcome, the more the merrier.

It's at Revolution on Saturday 12th November, from 7pm to 10pm. If you're in Revolution, or some of the fast food places, this weekend, you'll see posters and flyers out for it.

PS There's going to be a feature about us and about the party in the DET next week, which is all very exciting.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought you may have thrown the Admin some free flights for getting to our membership?

Oh wait, you've probably "sorted" Daveo out already. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />

Oh, your the one he said he wasn't going to sort out. you're not meant to know bout the trip Vegas......

I might be able to throw around a few sneaky discounts, and you might want to stay on my good side come the World Cup. But this isn't about making sales. To be honest, I've promised the acts a packed room, that's why they're doing it for free. The room holds 300 and I only know about 20 people myself. So I figured if I can get just 1% of the 30,000 rams faithful to come, I'm sorted.

Of course, if any of those 300 happen to want to go to Latin America, then I'm not exactly going to turn them away either:)

Archived