Martin Woods

-JW-

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another scot, but someone who can apparently hit a ball and hit it well which is always handy as you cant always try and walk the ball in. Although there seems to be a bit of confusion with his height? Soccerbase - 5 foot 7, wikipedia - 5 foot 11, doncaster rovers official site - 6 foot 1. Players wearing high heels is not a good first impression.

He's started 13 games this season plus 2 sub appearances, can't see him being able to go out on loan unless we was naughty and payed a big loan fee then signed him on a free in Jan.

I suspect it could be the other option and that is it's bullsh!t padding out a Sunday paper.

Woods is currently working his way back to full fitness after a hip injury and it seems like he has been plagued by injuries for a while now. No first team appearances this season and only 39 league appearances in the previous two seasons after his breakthrough year in the Championship in 2008-09.

The lad's undoubtedly a good player, who would be considered a key player for Doncaster if fully fit. But I think with his recent injury history, I think we should steer clear as we have enough players who are injury prone as it is.

He's started 13 games this season plus 2 sub appearances, can't see him being able to go out on loan unless we was naughty and payed a big loan fee then signed him on a free in Jan.

I suspect it could be the other option and that is it's bullsh!t padding out a Sunday paper.

Nah cos that Willie McKay's gonna sign Xavi cos Donny's the shopping window of Europe didnt ya know? Think that should free up the space for us to get him.

Eh, Martin was yet play for Donny this season, unless you are thinking for Gary who is a GK.

Archived