Leicester sack Sven?

-JW-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont feel sorry for sven, its his 'game plan'.......

England, mexico,ivory coast, Man city, even notts county (when he thought there was money around ) etc, he gets a big contract, then performs below expectations,and gets sacked with a decent package to walk away with !!!

Easy money, why anyone employs him based on his ancient successes is beyond me........

See you soon sven, some other mug will surely show up....

Terrible decision for them, they were excellent against us, played great football and worked well as a team. I know the Millwall result was unexpected but these results happen, knee jerk jobbo by looks of it. O'Neill would be the obvious choice, BD would take them backwards, his teams are hard to beat but don't play good football, as we know!!

This couldn't come soon enough, I think he's been the worst manager in the league.

The only time Leicester have fired anywhere near 4 cylinders was against us. They should be walking it by now.

The players don't look interested half the time and what they need is a motivator, and someone who can get all the players pulling in the same direction.

Not even sure MON is the best man for the job. It needs to be someone with a great track record of getting players to overpeform.

Archived