The72unite

the72unite

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's likely we voted yes, given that our academy is probably nailed on to be awared Grade 1 status or whatever it is.

Is that a good thing?

I have no idea about this new system, when it first got posted everyone went into meltdown thinking all our youths are going to be snapped up for about 50k, but no-one posted up any rules or regulations.. So I have no idea what the situation regarding our academy will be.

The whole things seems to have died down a little now so I assume it wasn't that big of a deal in the first place..

Is that a good thing?

I have no idea about this new system, when it first got posted everyone went into meltdown thinking all our youths are going to be snapped up for about 50k, but no-one posted up any rules or regulations.. So I have no idea what the situation regarding our academy will be.

The whole things seems to have died down a little now so I assume it wasn't that big of a deal in the first place..

I posted the below on that matter:

I'm not saying it is right but... won't the new legislation help us more than it will hinder us?

Our academy will stand a good chance of getting a category one status as it is well funded, very well equiped, will surely meet all the academic requirements and more importantly the category has no bearing on league position.

Also the abolition of the 90min rule will allow us to bring in players from more traditional breeding grounds attracted by our facilities and set up.

I suppose we must at least, be better off than most of the rest of our league.

Archived