Most hated person in Derby's history

Saunders89

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't like Billy Davies because he is an odious, back-stabbing, dwarf like, troll of a man with limited managerial ability who made us the worst side ever to grace the Premier League and an embarrassment to the entire footballing fraternity. I think it's about time you simply face up to the fact that you're in the very, very small minority that actually hold him in high regard...

Our third best manager in the last 36 years...and guess what, that is a fact.....

Our third best manager in the last 36 years...and guess what, that is a fact.....

Sir Alex Ferguson is one of the best managers of all time but a fair few people hate him. Being successful and being liked are mutually exclusive...

You walk around PP on a match day and ask people what they think of him and the majority of them will say he's a complete and utter c0ck. That is a fact...

Sir Alex Ferguson is one of the best managers of all time but a fair few people hate him. Being successful and being liked are mutually exclusive...

You walk around PP on a match day and ask people what they think of him and the majority of them will say he's a complete and utter c0ck. That is a fact...

i doubt that if you walk around Old Trafford on a saturday that you will find anyone who dislikes Ferguson.....and why? Because he brought success to them.....just like Billy did for us.

People need to forget that he went to manage Forest, get over it, he was brilliant for us.

i doubt that if you walk around Old Trafford on a saturday that you will find anyone who dislikes Ferguson.....and why? Because he brought success to them.....just like Billy did for us.

People need to forget that he went to manage Forest, get over it, he was brilliant for us.

He did well, nothing more. He got an expensively, hastily assembled team up to the automatic spots before taking us on a poor run of form from January and just scraping through the playoffs against two teams who arguably outplayed us in all three ties. Then he set the foundations for the 07/08 season and manufactured his exit from the club, leaving us with a legacy and a hangover we are still trying to shake off.

Billy was as bad for our club as he was good for it. Blame Jewell all you like (and he did make too many errors) but Billy left him an unmanageable club, poorly-equipped and direly motivated. Mourinho would have struggled to keep us up with any dignity that year if he'd taken over from Billy

Because he brought success to them.....just like Billy did for us.

True MuespachRam, although we then went into financial meltdown just like every other club Billy Davis has managed and just like florest now.

Billy Davis is like a sexually transmitted disease. 5 mins of pleasure followed by plenty of pain.

i doubt that if you walk around Old Trafford on a saturday that you will find anyone who dislikes Ferguson.....and why? Because he brought success to them.....just like Billy did for us. People need to forget that he went to manage Forest, get over it, he was brilliant for us.

It's not the fact that he went on to manage the Scum that i dislike him so much. Wilko has pretty much said it all for me but I'll add to that the fact that he started making excuses for his own over achievement straight after the final whistle at Wembley. And as for that comment about how all the Derby flags should've been Preston ones... Unforgiveable.

It's not the fact that he went on to manage the Scum that i dislike him so much. Wilko has pretty much said it all for me but I'll add to that the fact that he started making excuses for his own over achievement straight after the final whistle at Wembley. And as for that comment about how all the Derby flags should've been Preston ones... Unforgiveable.

I must admit, that alone raises him to a level of sausageishness rarely surpassed.

I must admit, that alone raises him to a level of sausageishness rarely surpassed.

That's a great word uttox - and very apt in this case.

Tyson. What a waste of money and time.

Always injured git. Out untill December. Then January, then February, then...

Wow, I just thought you were a negative nancy Northern but I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Tyson beat you up at some stage of your life

Wow, I just thought you were a negative nancy Northern but I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Tyson beat you up at some stage of your life

It's easy Wilko.

I don't like some of our players (Buxton, Roberts, Pearson)

But i didn't know they are **** before we sign them cos i've never seen them play.

It's different story with Tyson.

I knew that he is feckin useless. Always was and always will be.

And now he is doing **** all but grabs his money. I guess big money.

It's easy Wilko.

I don't like some of our players (Buxton, Roberts, Pearson)

But i didn't know they are **** before we sign them cos i've never seen them play.

It's different story with Tyson.

I knew that he is feckin useless. Always was and always will be.

And now he is doing **** all but grabs his money. I guess big money.

And how is it there fault, that you consider them ****?

Archived