£10 Off Home Shirt Tomorrow

Day

On Saturday 15th October ONLY Derby County's retail outlets will be offering as much as £10 off home shirt purchases.

shopDCFC on Pride Park, the Derby County retail outlet in the Westfield Centre and WeAreDerby.com will be offering £10 off adult home shirt purchases and £5 off junior home shirt sales.

The discount applies for one day only, so make sure you don't miss out on the fantastic offer and purchase a home shirt during Saturday.

This season's home shirt has recorded just under 6,000 sales since the official launch at the beginning of July and fans are being urged to be 'Derby and Proud' and wear their Derby County colours for the eagerly-anticipated Pride Park encounter with npower Championship leaders Southampton on Saturday afternoon (3pm).

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2482198,00.html

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woah woah WOAH! (that's english for stop a horse)

members get a discount at the club shop and I believe a discount on shirts? How does this effect the Members benefits?

Or are they neglecting the up front payers YET AGAIN!

I expect a report on my desk, first thing in the morning.

woah woah WOAH! (that's english for stop a horse)

members get a discount at the club shop and I believe a discount on shirts? How does this effect the Members benefits?

Or are they neglecting the up front payers YET AGAIN!

I expect a report on my desk, first thing in the morning.

Keep up Boycie....no discounts this year. Reward points that you build on purchases that give you money off.

If they were £25/£30 when they first come out, I'd be more likely to buy one every year. £40 for a t-shirt is toss. And I haven't really got the £30 for it right now (decided to book the train and tickets for Portsmouth game instead). I'll just wait until the end of the season and pay £10 like last year.

Archived