Callum Ball more in the mix?

dabber

You can certainly see a massive difference between Ball and Bennett, you can see raw ability in Bennett which could make him become a good player at the highest level, from what i've seen of Ball so far, he'll be lucky to cut it as a good championship striker... but still an undeveloped player, so won't cast judgement but don't think he should be in the team, just yet.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can certainly see a massive difference between Ball and Bennett, you can see raw ability in Bennett which could make him become a good player at the highest level, from what i've seen of Ball so far, he'll be lucky to cut it as a good championship striker... but still an undeveloped player, so won't cast judgement but don't think he should be in the team, just yet.

I dont want to be harsh but all ive seen in Bennett so far is a bit of pace. Before you all jump on me I know he is young and can improve but when Ive seen him I dont think he is ready yet.

I dont want to be harsh but all ive seen in Bennett so far is a bit of pace. Before you all jump on me I know he is young and can improve but when Ive seen him I dont think he is ready yet.

I agree he is not ready yet but disagree about the bit of pace part. He has come into a struggling side (line B. Davies did last season) following a very good game for England U16's where he scored 2 and set up at least 1 goal. Think it may be that people have to large an expectation. He is young and will develop and this time in the first team is great for his development as playing against players the same age does not develop you as much as playing with 1st team. He will be aware of what he now needs to develop what his strengths and weaknesses are and play to these.

andyb thats fair comment bennet got thrown in after not training with 1st team at all and he had only played 1 game for u18s... and he gets a start against middlesbro. bennets started 2games derby have lost BOTH without scoring !

fuk cwyka hes dogshite.

and yes sending BALL out on loan good idea but think cloughy has stated he dont ball going nowhere

Archived