barker CDM

adamD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me and dad were just haveing a chat about shaun barker and we thought he would be a good CDM hes mobile hes good at takling he knows how to pass and the can motivate the midfield might be comeplete balls but does anyone reckon he could play there cuz in my opinon O'Brian and shakell are amazing individually and as a pair aand it would be unwise to seperarte them 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

No he could not as his passing is very, very poor to start with. How could you think otherwise?

As soon as Barker is anywhere near fit hell be back in the starting 11, we should then have one of the

tightest defences in the league.

Re LB .. Nigel has been training Croft to cover that position for the last few weeks or so, in case of injuries

to Robo and Kilbane.

Then why did Anderson come on when Roberts got injured. Oh I said Croft should have come on, we probably would have won aswell!

As soon as Barker is anywhere near fit hell be back in the starting 11, we should then have one of the

tightest defences in the league.

Re LB .. Nigel has been training Croft to cover that position for the last few weeks or so, in case of injuries

to Robo and Kilbane.

No he hasnt.Croft is Brayfords replacement @ RB if he is injured or suspended.

LB cover for the injury prone Roberts or Kilbane is harder to gauge.Jones played v Burton res & was rubbish by all accounts.

whilst we're talking b@llocks, NC was a goal machine, maybe, just maybe...........

Adam, its fine for you and your dad to discus idea about solving some of what you see as Derby's problems, but as we have all found to our cost on any forum, suggest something thats 'blue sky thinking', and you will solicit some ire...

just spit baling ideas cuz if we have more than 1 injury in CM (which is likely) we would be screwed

I think Barker could make a decent CM, in the Sunday pub league..

He only just passes as an average CB in my book..

Can't pass

Doesn't read the game well

Is slow

Isn't mobile

Can't control the ball very well

He's a good leader

He's good at heading

He's good at shirt pulling

He's basically a Darren Moore type defender, except Darren Moore was better. We've finally got ourselves a solid reliable defence, and suprise suprise, Barker isn't apart of it.

CM.. Blimey, I've heard it all.

Well this post was rather obvious.

Archived