David Martin

Derbyram1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really think he is any worse than Croft or Davies when there playing in a wide position? He is quick and likes to get forward which is something they dont seem to do.

I rate him above Croft certainly. B.Davies is a very different player, and adds a lot so I would pick him over Martin. When I said "no where near the first team", it wasn't an opinion.

If sending out Callum Ball means getting a "Steve Howard" type player in then so be it. Ball & Martins wages would surely cover the wages of either Howard or Oakley??

Not having a go pal but really??? IMO it would just about cover half of either, if we got rid of say a Leacock,Pearson or a Ratty then I think we could bring a loan in who will improve the side.

Regards Martin think it will be a good deal for him i've never thought he has been given a chance really but then again i dont see him in training every day!

Lester going to help out a rival like they did with Waghorn hhhhmmmm Fingers crossed buddy but unlikely

I hate statements like that, not having a pop at you personally. Its just I get fed up reading people saying things like

We were still paying most of wages for Varney when we loaned him in out

and then saying if we loan a player we will be paying the majority of their wages,

Its as if people genuinely believe that we have contradictory policies on wages when loaning in and out players.

I hate statements like that, not having a pop at you personally. Its just I get fed up reading people saying things like

and then saying if we loan a player we will be paying the majority of their wages,

Its as if people genuinely believe that we have contradictory policies on wages when loaning in and out players.

No but it's different circumstances, we wanted to get the player off the books, for wages and if to be believed, a clause that meant us paying extra if he played so many games, therefore we touted to any club that would take him.

Whereas the foxes could quite happily let Howard sit in the stands and it make no difference to their financial situation, they don't need the money and therefore will probably tell anyone who asks about him, pay his wages or don't bother.

Not different policies, just different clubs, one with a board with ambition, one that is content to sit there and plod along with the hope that they hit the jackpot one day.

I'm confused I know you said you were not having a pop but where did I say anything like you have just said???:confused:

No but it's different circumstances, we wanted to get the player off the books, for wages and if to be believed, a clause that meant us paying extra if he played so many games, therefore we touted to any club that would take him.

Whereas the foxes could quite happily let Howard sit in the stands and it make no difference to their financial situation, they don't need the money and therefore will probably tell anyone who asks about him, pay his wages or don't bother.

Not different policies, just different clubs, one with a board with ambition, one that is content to sit there and plod along with the hope that they hit the jackpot one day.

Change the record Leeds. Every thread you post in is the same old. ;)

Archived