David Martin

Derbyram1

So you think Nigel's decisions are always right? :confused:

Not at all but what makes you think you are better qualified too judge a player you have hardly seen in a Derby shirt?

The only decent performance I remember from him was against a Cardiff side who could not give a flying **** about the result. So much so even Ben Pringle looked good on that particular day.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not at all but what makes you think you are better qualified too judge a player you have hardly seen in a Derby shirt?

The only decent performance I remember from him was against a Cardiff side who could not give a flying **** about the result. So much so even Ben Pringle looked good on that particular day.

I don't recall saying he was a much better player, I was simply saying that his speed and attacking mind might offer us something different.

Wonder if he's any good at left back??

Feel sorry for the guy, came on loan played a few games, seen how good looking our fans are and signed....then....erm.....rotted in the reserve reserves. Might be crap, might have an attitude problem or Nigel may have found out he watches Big Brother and Celebrity Juice and dropped him.

Either way these loans are abit pointless, offer him out for a fiver then when clubs start banging our door down up it to £1m. Sorted.

What? These loans are useful as we cant sell until Jan so we might as well get him off wage bill until then, hopefully he does well and Walsall buy him dont think he is ever going to get a go here!!!

How do you know we are not still paying his wages?

How do you know we are not still paying his wages?

Oh so we are paying his wages still?

I'm sorry if my post came across as fact no one know if we are or if we are not but to think we have let him go out on loan and they are paying nothing towards his wages is erm silly IMO

But you did suggest we sell him, we cant do that till Jan if he aint going to get a game might as well send him on loan let other clubs have a look at him!

Oh so we are paying his wages still?

I'm sorry if my post came across as fact no one know if we are or if we are not but to think we have let him go out on loan and they are paying nothing towards his wages is erm silly IMO

But you did suggest we sell him, we cant do that till Jan if he aint going to get a game might as well send him on loan let other clubs have a look at him!

It's only a month loan and he's coming back from injury, they may or may not be paying his wages. Frustration crept in last night after a few beers, just want to see these players moved on for good.

I think it's time we hired a hitman, send Bywater, Leacock, Pearson and Martin off out on a day trip and ram them off the road. Claim they were first team stars and claim off the insurance. Job done.

[sIZE=1]

I'm not actually being serious but it's an idea.[/sIZE]

Like your idea pal! When I'm shopping if I see a 2 for 1 offer it always gets my interest (even if it complete *****) maybe we should start doing this with our unwanted:

Buy a Bywater get a Pearson FREE!!!!

Buy a Leacock get a Martin absolutely FREE!!! That's right ab so fookin lutely FREE!!!!! :eek:

Might work...

Like your idea pal! When I'm shopping if I see a 2 for 1 offer it always gets my interest (even if it complete *****) maybe we should start doing this with our unwanted:

Buy a Bywater get a Pearson FREE!!!!

You must be forget that Clough is still our manager.

Pearson will be back to the team as soon as he gets fit.

You must be forget that Clough is still our manager.

Pearson will be back to the team as soon as he gets fit.

I might have been inclined to agree, but then realised that Pearson hasn't been mentioned in interviews for ages, and particularly telling is he wasn't mentioned as one if the players returning from injury that will improve the team.

Archived