Ball bags another one

dabber

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ball scored for the U18's in their 2-1 win over Bolton.

Not sure how much more he can do to at least get a place on the bench. How many has he scored so far this season for ressies and u18's?

I think that makes 7. 4 for the ressies and 3 for the U18's!

Not sure how much more he can do to at least get a place on the bench. How many has he scored so far this season for ressies and u18's?

We can only have 5 on the bench, so his opportunities are going to be limited. NC was not happy with the way he looked in pre season. Also the U18s and reserves are completely different standard to Championship football.

NC sees him in training and obviously does not think he is ready, and he has proved this season that he is not afraid to play young players if they are good enough.

I think when u see Tyson fit and ready then ball will start to make the bench instead of Theo, Clough likes pace but ball is a different style!! Or maybe Clough Is letting ball know that the shape he came back in has seriously hindered his first team chances, maybe ball has a ego that Clough doesn't like and Clough is trying to knock it out of him!!

This is the trouble, for me the most important thing for Balls bags development is playing time, all be it u18's, reserves or out on loan. If ball plays for the u18's on a Saturday morning, rules state he can't play for the 1st team in the afternoon. Do u have him playing u18's/reserve football getting games and goals or do you have him sitting on the bench and not playing? Great if the u18's haven't got a game ie a midweek game, but is he better than Davies, Ward, Theo, Maguire, cywka, Tyson or Doyle(maybe on a level)

What is better for a players development:

1: Playing 90 minutes.

2: Watching 90 minutes.

Answers on a postcard to

Mr N Clough

Pride Park Stadium

Pride Park

Derby

What is better for a players development:

1: Playing 90 minutes.

2: Watching 90 minutes.

Answers on a postcard to

Mr N Clough

Pride Park Stadium

Pride Park

Derby

Who is better for Derby's chances of a late goal?

Theo "Bambi" Robinson

Callum Ball

And there are plenty of ressie games and arranged friendlies to keep the bench players developing.

Who is better for Derby's chances of a late goal?

Theo "Bambi" Robinson

Callum Ball

And there are plenty of ressie games and arranged friendlies to keep the bench players developing.

I would say Theo

I would think playing under 18 football might be abit more competitive than friendlies and reserve football

Archived