Baileys injury may force a loan

davenportram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hoped that we were actively looking for an experienced midfielder on loan before Bailey's injury. To hear that it's only now a possibility is somewhat disturbing.

It seems naive in the extreme to expect Hendrick and Bailey to provide enough steel over a whole season to mount Glick's top six push. They are both capable players but they are so young and both likely to suffer losses of form and fatique. Also, niether are the 'hardman' type to ensure that the midfield is not overun in those difficult away games against the divisions best teams.

I'd hoped that we were actively looking for an experienced midfielder on loan before Bailey's injury. To hear that it's only now a possibility is somewhat disturbing.

Disturbing but not surprising. The club came out and said we were pausing in the transfer and loan Market because we hadn't got players out.

Why do you constantly defend the board and manager?

Why do you constantly attack the board and manager. Whilst we try not to have, we've all got our agendas and pre-conceived ideas to attach to every situation.

Like all clubs we have a wage budget. At the moment we are over it. We therefore will only go over the budget further if we really have to. Surely that makes sense?

The problem has been that 3 of the 4 players most fans agree we are looking to offload are injured so we have been unable to sell them or even loan them out.

Why do you constantly attack the board and manager. Whilst we try not to have, we've all got our agendas and pre-conceived ideas to attach to every situation.

Like all clubs we have a wage budget. At the moment we are over it. We therefore will only go over the budget further if we really have to. Surely that makes sense?

The problem has been that 3 of the 4 players most fans agree we are looking to offload are injured so we have been unable to sell them or even loan them out.

I hardly ever criticise the manager.

The board deserve it. There are alot of clueless people on here....ignorant.

15,000 season tickets secured against a loan season after season. Brilliant that is. What would have happened if we got relegated last season?

15,000 season tickets secured against a loan season after season. Brilliant that is. What would have happened if we got relegated last season?

Thanks for the abuse. CVlearly an excellent way to construct an argument. What am I ignorant of?

Thanks for the abuse. CVlearly an excellent way to construct an argument. What am I ignorant of?

You call me not directly calling you anything, abuse. ******* hell.

If we had gone down, which was a real possibility, the 16,200 season tickets we sold this year (loan doesn't include free kids tickets) would have fallen, possibly below the loan agreement.

No wonder we had smoke blown up our arses around the renewal deadline...make sure we crept over the agreement.

how are we over the wage budget? I thought glick had said they had got it down to an acceptable level. Also it was hardly abuse a slight inflammation of language but no more. :D

Most threads now turn into a break down of finances or a dig at the board or a dig at Nige.

Anyway's yes if Baily is injured think we could do with a loan to cover centre mid also think we should be looking at a striker on loan as we looked abit toothless against Cov! I have no problem with this what so ever and think it is the best approacjh to get out of this league!

I assume you are talking about the charges that get paid in the summer lodged on companies house.

There were 4 of them this year. 3 of which were created in 2006, 1998 and 1999. The other was created in 2008. None of them have been dealt with in full.

None of them specifically mention season tickets, but they do mention variable assets. One does mention a debenture, don't know what one of them is, which is the one set up in 1998.

If it was a revolving loan wouldn't a new charge be created every year, as the old one gets paid off? Could it just be a loan that gets part of it paid off each year, and the club is paying that in June.

Archived