Rams Player

archram

Don't know if this is the right place, ( mods,please move if it isn't) but does anyone know how to contact the people who provide this? They keep telling me my account has expired but they took the money from my bank account at the beginning of August.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, guys.

davecov,they made me open the email so it could be scrutinised for train timetables!

Daveo, sent an email a couple of days ago and no response yet.

No problem for Sat as on tv, but any other time I would be getting quite cross!:)

Thanks, guys.

davecov,they made me open the email so it could be scrutinised for train timetables!

Daveo, sent an email a couple of days ago and no response yet.

No problem for Sat as on tv, but any other time I would be getting quite cross!:)

stupid question but did you sign up for a month or a year?

SUCCESS

At great expense on the phone, a nice young man sorted it out for me!

Apparently,in 2004, they took 2 lots of money(I remember it well) and although they refunded my money, it created another account. After 7 yrs problem free, it suddenly reverted to the other account!

There's so much variety of trouble being a Rams fan!

Was it an 0845 number?

£2.48 a second.....i hate it when you need to contact a company and it's 0845 something something.

No, they said at the beginning it was 60p a minute ! Doesn't sound much, but 9 mins is this oap's treating herself to lunch out!

Archived