Rams Player

archram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just removed download links from this thread (even tho they didn't work), I've just read the terms and conditions of Rams Player and they do not allow distrubution of content from the site. However and I quote:

Permission is granted to download the materials contained on this Website to a single personal computer and to print a single hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this Website, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of FLi, is strictly prohibited.

I'll be honest I'm surprised they actually don't mind you doing this but please don't post links for downloads.

I've just removed download links from this thread (even tho they didn't work), I've just read the terms and conditions of Rams Player and they do not allow distrubution of content from the site. However and I quote:

I'll be honest I'm surprised they actually don't mind you doing this but please don't post links for downloads.

No probs, sorry Daveo.

This is a general Rams Player question - how many different ways is it possible for the interviewer to ask "this side has great team spirit, doesn't it?" to various members of our squad?

Jeff Hendrick was given almost exactly the same question 3 times in a row, poor kid was struggling to know what to say.

Archived