West Ham fans and Brayford

RotherhamRam

http://foreverwestham.com/2011/09/blogs/the-five-players-big-sam-should-have-signed

This link is from West Ham forum they wanted Brayford by the looks. They mention no news on him due to Derby not listening or the fee was too high. Either way the fact they think that is positive. One they wanted one of our players and two they did not get him. Which in a transfer window is good news for us that one of our better players (not going to say star player as this would turn the thread into another cat fight in comments).

But it is positive he is still here

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Ham going for the PL plus the return of Paul Green (cover for RB) could see an interesting bid come our way..

I'd take no less than $2.5mill.. Not that I think Brayford is worth that much (yet) but the fact we have a quality, reliable RB who can be with us for at least the next 6 years makes him more valuable for us..

$2.5mill must be a minimum.

West Ham going for the PL plus the return of Paul Green (cover for RB) could see an interesting bid come our way..

I'd take no less than $2.5mill.. Not that I think Brayford is worth that much (yet) but the fact we have a quality, reliable RB who can be with us for at least the next 6 years makes him more valuable for us..

I think we should wait until January fir the "I'd takes..."

If as West Ham did look at Brayford as their fans seem to think, and were also put off by price, as the West Ham fans seem to think. Then the board have turned down an offer for a valuable player, and given him a new contact to tie him to the club. Who'd have thought 9 months ago we could even write that as conjecture.

It doesnt say in any form that West Ham were interested in him, it is just that guy saying they should have been interested. His assumption that because there were no rumours, could mean that there genuinely no interest in him not due to the fee

"I didn’t hear any news or rumors involving him, which indicated Derby weren’t listening to offers, or the fee was too high."

It doesnt say in any form that West Ham were interested in him, it is just that guy saying they should have been interested. His assumption that because there were no rumours, could mean that there genuinely no interest in him not due to the fee

"I didn’t hear any news or rumors involving him, which indicated Derby weren’t listening to offers, or the fee was too high."

yes....i think you're right :-)

Don't want dollars but wouldn't be interested even if it was in sterling ;)

Not for sale!

West Ham fans are all taxi drivers and talk out their ar5e anyway so happy to tell em to ******

If I remember rightly was there not a thread and a link back in May June suggesting that a team had offered a bid or considering a bid for him, no mention of the team. I can also remember him being linked with Stoke. Because the discussion was £2.5 million should be min we got for him. The club always said they would not see key players preason and they have stuck to their word on that one.

If I remember rightly was there not a thread and a link back in May June suggesting that a team had offered a bid or considering a bid for him, no mention of the team. I can also remember him being linked with Stoke. Because the discussion was £2.5 million should be min we got for him. The club always said they would not see key players preason and they have stuck to their word on that one.

He couldnt go to Stoke - I heard they have a height chart at the main entrance at bit like those for the roller coasters at Alton Towers. If your under 6ft 3 and not built like Hulk Hogan you dont get in.

They are more interested in hammer throwers who wrestle bears and eat raw meat straight from the bone.

Archived