Trading in games

Ram@Lincoln

Hello people,

I have some PS3 games that I don't play any more so I'm looking at trading them in. I have never traded games in, but have been prodded in the direction by a friend. So basically...who 'trade in' site/shop gives the best or usually the best prices. And are there any tactics(?) I should use to get the best prices?

Before any of you say try and sell them on ebay etc, I just want them gone and a they'd probably get less on ebay anyway.

Then the money can go towards paying for my new TV which Ebuyer is promising to be delivered tomorrow. *see Buying TV thread further down.

Thanks. :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've only ever traded once.

Went to GAME.

It was bad.

Modern Warfare 1 and 2. Red Dead Redemption. EndWar and something else older and rubbish (hence i forgot the game) I got £18.

£18.

Dissapointment.

The End.

I'm sorry but you got hustled. Badly.

They would have sold Modern Warfare 1 for at least £15, Modern Warfare 2 for at least £20 and RDR for at least £20 as well.

Cex gives you the best cash trade ins. Also, you can use their website to find out how much you'll get for stuff.

I've only ever traded once.

Went to GAME.

It was bad.

Modern Warfare 1 and 2. Red Dead Redemption. EndWar and something else older and rubbish (hence i forgot the game) I got £18.

£18.

Dissapointment.

The End.

I could pick them uop for £2.50 each at a car boot. I'd say you got a good deal. PS3 anyway. 360 are more expensive for some reason. About £3-£4 each.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived