Bloomfield

ianm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww mate,

That commentator, is it the DCFCTV thingy one? I no like.

Still, rather listen to that than goal music.

Goal Music.

For tinpot clubs.

Cheers Derby. :rolleyes:

I hate goal music, and the garbage they are currently playing when the teams come out. ( maybe this should be in the moaning thread ! ).

I hate goal music, and the garbage they are currently playing when the teams come out. ( maybe this should be in the moaning thread ! ).

If we have to suffer goal music, that means we have scored a goal.

I aint complaining about scoring a goal. Are you?

If we have to suffer goal music, that means we have scored a goal.

I aint complaining about scoring a goal. Are you?

Please pay attention, nothing in my thread about that, only the music, which reminds me of teams like Wimbledon who had to do that as there are not enough fans in the ground to make a noise when a goal is scored.

I assume it's an American thing.

On this forum it seems so outside I am pretty sure mine is the majority view. There has not been any real debate though as to why he is good and if this is a general view then perhaps people these days will have to accept the diluted quality of the local media as to how it used to be.

My Problem with Bloomers is his repetaive mentioning of every other club the player who has just played the ball has been with .... he does my head in with it ....for example ....every game Steve Pearson played Bloomers would say 'Pearson ....formerly of Celtic', i bloody well know he is cause you've told me the 15 previous games....

The only other commentator out there worth his salt is Colin Slater who covers Notts County ...that guy is up there with GR ....an absolute legend.

The only other commentator out there worth his salt is Colin Slater who covers Notts County ...that guy is up there with GR ....an absolute legend.

CS......yeah he is good

GR is over-rated tbh

My Problem with Bloomers is his repetaive mentioning of every other club the player who has just played the ball has been with .... he does my head in with it ....for example ....every game Steve Pearson played Bloomers would say 'Pearson ....formerly of Celtic', i bloody well know he is cause you've told me the 15 previous games....

Oh yes, that gets on my tits too - every 5 mins "Here's Paul Green, but the former Doncaster man loses possession" - I don't care who he used to play for - Especially when he's been at Derby for ages!

He also doesn't understand the concept of "telegraphing" a pass to someone. Normally it's the person passing it and giving it away, not the person who intercepts it...?

Also, what's an "outball"? as in "Derby need an outball" I think the term is usually "Outlet", isn't it?

Having said that Ed Dawes(sp?) was pretty bad last week. I couldn't understand who had the ball half the time.

On this forum it seems so outside I am pretty sure mine is the majority view. There has not been any real debate though as to why he is good and if this is a general view then perhaps people these days will have to accept the diluted quality of the local media as to how it used to be.

Mate I'm concerned for the amount of vitriol you have for a man you don't know who works for a radio station you very rarely listen to. Did he shag your missus or something?

Mate I'm concerned for the amount of vitriol you have for a man you don't know who works for a radio station you very rarely listen to. Did he shag your missus or something?

No vitriol mate I just strongly think that the guy is not up to the job he has been given. Not his fault but the fault of the management who put him there.

I would like to be able to listen as I used to religiously for years but the quality commentary and analysis that they still get down the A52, we no longer receive.

In fact when we play Forest now I am forced to listen to Radio Nottingham as you get high class broadcasting and insight, though obviously with their people in mind.

Archived