A Boring Night in With a Cuppa Tea

Alex W

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Derby County have won 3-0, you're feeling exhausted as **** but people are still insistent that you go out for a few.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do tonight.

One Jagerbomb for each goal sound good?

One for every pass you mean. :D

Quickly before I disembark on my quest to liberate some amber nectar from the nearest shop before it's too late!

#1 Derby win

#2 Mates

#3 Alcohol

#4 Women

2-4 are essential, but the whole gig can come unstuck if 1 fail's to materialise. It's kind of a pre-requisite. Sure, you can still get away with it, but it's never as good! :)

Hack writer is a colloquial and usually pejorative term used to refer to a writer who is paid to write low-quality, rushed articles or books "to order", often with a short deadline. In a fiction-writing context, the term is used to describe writers who are paid to churn out sensational, lower-quality "pulp" fiction such as "true crime" novels or "bodice ripping" paperbacks. In journalism, the term is used to describe a writer who is deemed to operate as a "mercenary" or "pen for hire", expressing their client's political opinions in pamphlets or newspaper articles. So-called "hack writers" are usually paid by the number of words in their book or article; as a result, hack writing has a reputation for quantity taking precedence over quality.

Hack writer is a colloquial and usually pejorative term used to refer to a writer who is paid to write low-quality, rushed articles or books "to order", often with a short deadline. In a fiction-writing context, the term is used to describe writers who are paid to churn out sensational, lower-quality "pulp" fiction such as "true crime" novels or "bodice ripping" paperbacks. In journalism, the term is used to describe a writer who is deemed to operate as a "mercenary" or "pen for hire", expressing their client's political opinions in pamphlets or newspaper articles. So-called "hack writers" are usually paid by the number of words in their book or article; as a result, hack writing has a reputation for quantity taking precedence over quality.

Wikipedia again boycie? :D

I feel insulted, insulted and intrigued that I should be called a mercenary.

Archived