A Boring Night in With a Cuppa Tea

Alex W

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're not kidding! :D;)

Problem is when I'm at a club I really really struggle to hear what people are saying, and parties rarely happen anymore (most of the people in my school went to Glasgow Uni and Glasgow is a horrible horrible place) so when I get in from work at 10pm I just like to do a bit of reading, watch a bit of tv and relax really.

I've already explained a few of the problems. I mean my friends are perfectly nice people when sober, but all they do on a night out is get drunk and do stupid things. University should be interesting.

You wont make many mates at uni if you dont go out, as much as you may not like, a key reason why people go to uni is the social side.

You wont make many mates at uni if you dont go out, as much as you may not like, a key reason why people go to uni is the social side.

I'm going to Uni so I can get into the Ivy League, I'm very focused on that. I'll go out, just not like nearly every night. Don't see myself drinking during freshers. One of my good friends who went to Liverpool barely left his room during freshers and he is well liked from what I've heard, he's even more unsociable than me.

Archived